Marriott International, Inc Vacancies 2018 - Marriott International, Inc assign a chance to apply Guest Relations Manager/Assistant Manager that will be placed in Mumbai Maharashtra. You will receive far better probability in addition to less dangerous live later on. Siging up for this corporation can make people capable of attain ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce this organization eye-sight and also vison arrives correct; Marriott International, Inc is usually start regarding brand-new position as begin from March 2018. Everyone who is considering answering this particular nonincome producing, you need to participate in this Guest Relations Manager/Assistant Manager recruitment inside . It is suggested for many contributors to arrange just about all essential demands due to this job recruitment treatment, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you will be one which can certainly fill up the actual specs, you can try to see more info about Guest Relations Manager/Assistant Manager Job Opening below.
Marriott International, Inc Jobs 2018Guest Relations Manager/Assistant Manager Job Openings in Mumbai Maharashtra
Start Your Journey With Us
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. Represents property management in resolving any guest related situation. Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby. Serves as Guest Relations Manager and handles the tracking of service issues.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Leading Guest Services Teams
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
Maintaining Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the property.
- Intervenes in any guest/employee situation as needed to insure the integrity of the property is maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved, and employee well being is preserved.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening with employees to create awareness of business objectives and communicate expectations, recognizes performance, and produces desired results.
- Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management areas of department.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
- Ensures employees understand customer service expectations and parameters.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
Implementing Projects and Policies
- Implements the customer recognition/service program, communicating and ensuring the process.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPS) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Manages payroll administration.
Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures.
- Uses all available on the job training tools for employees.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an “open door” policy and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Supervises on-going training initiatives and conducts training when appropriate.
- Participates in the employee performance appraisal process, providing feedback as needed.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Maintains high visibility in public areas during peak times.
- Understands and can implement all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
- Performs Front Desk duties in high demand times.
As one of the leading company in United State, Marriott International, Inc opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Marriott International, Inc also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to upgrade new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If You fascinated to registrate Guest Relations Manager/Assistant Manager Mumbai Maharashtra March 2018 Marriott International, Inc Marriott International, Inc, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Guest Relations Manager/Assistant Manager Mumbai Maharashtra March 2018 Marriott International, Inc above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Mumbai Maharashtra region from any other company.
Associate - Associate Engineer and Business Management Analyst. Full/Part-Time:....
Candidates with a relevant experience of handling Business development & operations in senior positions preferably in Coaching / Education Industry....
Senior Analyst - Risk Reporting Specialist Job ID: 3166120 Full/Part-Time: Full-time Regular/Temporary: Regular Listed: 2018-02-23 Location: Mumbai,...
Must be a graduate /Post graduate/ Ex-defence personnel with rich experience in handling administrative and operational functions of an Academic Center....
Experience in investment banking or banking domain is an advantage. Excellent Communication skills. 2 to 5 years experience....