General Electric Recruitment 2018 - General Electric invite the candidates to apply Turbine Supervisor (Bingöl) that will be placed in United States. You will receive far better probability in addition to less dangerous are living sometime soon. Becoming a member this company can make anyone competent to accomplish your objective simpler in supplementary to assist your current dream be realized.
To produce the company eyesight and also vison arrives accurate; General Electric can be open up with brand-new position as originate from April 2018. Everybody who is enthusiastic answering this particular nonincome producing, make sure you take part in this kind of Turbine Supervisor (Bingöl) recruitment inside . It is suggested for all contributors to arrange just about all essential demands due to this job recruitment treatment, for the reason that method need you to definitely allow acceptable spec that this business desires because of this place. If you are that you are one that might fill up the actual specs, you can attempt to learn more info about Turbine Supervisor (Bingöl) Job Opening below.
General Electric Recruitment 2018Turbine Supervisor (Bingöl) Job Opening in United States
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the mechanical installation works of the project in Bingol. S/he reports
to construction department of the Product / BOP unit and to the Site Manager (or Construction Manager) during the execution of the project.
- The task is to assure EHS and quality, to complete the work efficiently and within the project
schedule, quality assurance (QA) and delivers all other contractual requirements. S/he is the
technical leader of his crew and has the required know how on installation activities with following
construction documents prepared by back office, preparation of the assembly method and
planning of the installation.
- With the Construction Manager/Site Manager plan the detail installation works in an orderly
sequence and ensures, that there are adequate labour, tools and other resources available to
complete the work on time.
- Supervise the local contractors.
- Inform the Construction Manager/Site Manager about the competence of the erection company
and the quality of the works
- Control the receipt of the material,
- Enforce the quality control to ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with the
instructions, specifications, standard norms, quality guidelines and contractual obligations.
- Responsible for the safety of personnel on site by following company safety rules, local rules and
- Preparation and checking of Q-records in accordance with the inspection and test program and
- Support document control on site. Ensure that the latest revision of drawings “release for
construction” and documents are always used on site.
- Issue non-conformance reports (NCR) in co-operation with Construction Manager/Site Manager.
- Clarification of technical problems and modifications in co-operation with the Product / BOP unit
and the Construction Manager/Site Manager.
- Apply all means available to fulfil the contract, detect deviations and implement corrective actions
with respect to time, quality, safety, health, environment and cost issues.
- Monitor and control the quantities.
- Hand over unit to commissioning engineer, including relevant documentation.
- Responsible for the preparation of “record copies” to be used for updating the “RECORD DWG”
for “AS-BUILT DWG” preparation.
- Responsible for the feedback of experience to the home base.
- Conduct all business-related tasks according to GE’s Spirit and Letter policies
Graduates from related departments of High Schools, Industrial Vocational High Schools,
Vocational High Schools or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Ability to read and analyze mechanical project drawings
- Adherance to Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Rules
- Preferably having Turbine embedded and mechanical installation experience in Hydro Electric
Power Plant projects
- Effective customer service skills and strong organizational skills.
- Driving licensee and actively driving
- Male candidates must have completed military service
Be capable of travelling within Turkey and/or worldwide to work at customer locations or GE
project sites as needed
- Minimum intermediate level in English both writing, reading and speaking.
Locations: Turkey; Bingöl, Ankara
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As one of the leading company in United State, General Electric opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. General Electric also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to upgrade new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If Mr interested to submit Turbine Supervisor (Bingöl) United States April 2018 General Electric General Electric, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Turbine Supervisor (Bingöl) United States April 2018 General Electric above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in United States region from any other company.