Luxoft Recruitment 2018 - Luxoft is seeking new employee to apply Operation Analyst that will be placed in Bengaluru Karnataka. You will definetly get far better prospect along with less dangerous are living in the future. Joining this enterprise can make people able to reach your objective simpler in supplementary to assist your current dream be realized.
To produce the organization perpective and also vision comes accurate; Luxoft will be wide open pertaining to brand-new position seeing that begin from February 2018. All people who is enthusiastic filling this particular nonincome producing, please participate in this Operation Analyst recruitment inside . It is suggested for many participants to prepare many necessary specifications for this job recruitment procedure, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be the one that can certainly load the standards, you can test your just read further info about Operation Analyst Job Opening below.
Luxoft Job Vacancies 2018Operation Analyst Job Openings in Bengaluru Karnataka
The Bank has completed an RFP and purchased an off the shelf solution from First Derivatives called KX Surveillance that is able to monitor transactional information (pre and post execution) to detect occurrence of bad behaviour or misconduct across FICC products by its Global Markets and Group Treasury divisions operating across Auckland, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London and New York. Further to this, the solution has a case management capability to manage any investigation that originates from the detection lifecycle.
The KX Surveillance software will be configured to detect known behaviours identified by major trading regulators/regulations such as Financial Markets Authority (FCA) / European Market Abuse Regulations
The Bank is commencing the implementation phase of the project on the 20thNov 17 and require a number of development, test & operations resources with both Ab Initio and KDB experience to deliver Phase 1 which will go live in May 2018
Design, document, configure and test new alerts & products on the KX Surveillance platform to meet business specifications.
- Follow bank service operations processes including the logging of tickets within MyServiceor ticketing systems
- Investigate and resolve issues raised by customers within the context of the KX Surveillance platform
- Propose, design, document and implement approaches to improve/automate processes for configuring and testing the end to end environment.
- Work with project managers, projects and other developers to enhance and support the platform.
- Contribute to the technical design and implementation of the interfaces required by all applications in the team's portfolio.
- Provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support where appropriate as well as escalate and manage issue resolution with the First Derivatives vendor.
- Communicate the status of tasks to stakeholders in a proactive way.
- Follow release and change processes in the compilation and distribution of software builds and releases to development and test environments.
- Work within a team environment to complete associated tasks.
- Provide cross training to other colleagues as required.
- This position may at times involve the planning and coordination of small projects or components of larger projects.
- Degree in mathematics or engineering
- Strong development lifecycle understanding and capability
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Scripting (Shell and Perl)
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Worked in Agile environment
- 3-5 years experience working with OTC instruments (FICC)
- Experience with 3rd generation trade capture systems like Murex/Calypso/WallStreet
- q/KDB+ programming language experience is very advantageous
- Java development skills
- HTML5 and CSS3
As one of the leading company in United State, Luxoft opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Luxoft also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If You interested to apply Operation Analyst Bengaluru Karnataka February 2018 Luxoft Luxoft, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Operation Analyst Bengaluru Karnataka February 2018 Luxoft above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Bengaluru Karnataka region from any other company.
As we continue to grow in the region, our people are AND will always be our biggest asset & investment, where we continue to bring together the best talent and...
Airline Solutions provides industry leading SaaS, PaaS & local installation solutions to the Airline industry....
Liaise with local banks, assist in opening of bank accounts and coordinate with Treasury HQ for banking. Minimum of 3 years work experience in Finance and...
Monthly, Quarterly etc), ad-hoc activities and project work that the business partners are undertaking. The XL Catlin group of companies is an Equal Opportunity...
Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period or high frequency across an entire work shift. Start Your Journey With Us At more than 80 award-winning...