Amazon.com Recruitment 2018 - Amazon.com assign an opportunity to apply Risk Management Coordinator that will be placed in Chennai Tamil Nadu. You will receive much better potential customer in addition to less dangerous live sometime soon. Joining this corporation can make people able to reach your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To help make the company eyesight and mission happens accurate; Amazon.com can be open up with brand-new position seeing that begin as April 2018. All people who is considering about filling up this particular nonincome producing, please participate in this Risk Management Coordinator recruitment inside . It is suggested for all contributors to arrange almost all required demands because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method need you to definitely allow acceptable spec that this business desires because of this place. If you are that you will be one which might fill up the actual specs, you can attempt to learn further info about Risk Management Coordinator Job Opening below.
Amazon.com Job Vacancies 2018Risk Management Coordinator Job Opening in Chennai Tamil Nadu
At Amazon, innovation drives growth and enables us to offer our customers more types of products conveniently and at even lower prices. Amazon Kindle is a revolutionary device and one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon. We envision wireless electronic reading experiences that embrace a physical book's simplicity and utility but take advantage of our store platform and the Kindle's ubiquitous wireless connectivity. Our vision for Kindle is to offer every book, ever written, in any language, all available within 60 seconds.
The Amazon Kindle team is seeking a Risk Management Coordinator for our Kindle Books Self-Publishing Operation. This is an exciting opportunity to work on highly visible projects and be part of history in the making!
The Risk Management Coordinator will:
Evaluate content appropriateness compliance for books submitted through Amazon.com's Kindle Direct Publishing.
Effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity and fulfill team standards for time spent in order to consistently achieve service levels.
Identify opportunities to eliminate process redundancy.
Leverage technology and innovation to bring continuous improvement to the operational processes.
Work effectively in a cross-functional environment.
Candidates will be responsible for ensuring program compliance by conducting research to minimize risk to the Kindle Store.
- Must be fluent in English in written and verbal communication
- A passion for reading.
- Maturity and ability to review explicit adult content from a clinical perspective. This includes nudity, strong language, etc.
- Ready to work in 24/7 support model
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, production-oriented environment.
- Exceptional level of organizational skills.
- Possess accountability for executing the self-publishing review to achieve operational goals.
- Willingness to challenge status quo.
- Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in identifying opportunities to simplify and/or automate complex processes.
- Educational qualification of Bachelor’s Degree or Higher. (Should have completed graduation and have documentary evidence of the same like Provisional Certificate and/or Degree Certificate)
- Expertise in German/Italian/Spanish/Portuguese/Finnish/Norwegian/Irish language
- Previous publishing experience.
- 0 – 1 year of related work experience
- Experience working on process improvement processes like Six Sigma, Kaizen etc. is a plus
- Strong data analysis tools, using MS excel and similar software
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude, including some knowledge of statistics.
- Experience in digital media and knowledge of the publishing industry is a plus.
As one of the leading company in United State, Amazon.com offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Amazon.com also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to escalate new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You interested to submit Risk Management Coordinator Chennai Tamil Nadu April 2018 Amazon.com Amazon.com, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Risk Management Coordinator Chennai Tamil Nadu April 2018 Amazon.com above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Chennai Tamil Nadu region from any other company.
Ensure project-shipping activities are handled as per statutory requirement (VGM, Road permit, Dangerous goods, Escorting requirement etc.)....
We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to...
May assist in development of design standards /guides, guide specifications, and design control procedures. Experience in FLS ECS will be an added advantage....
Job Requirements Project Management Preparing and Updating Project Plan Co-ordination with Customer Co-ordination with other departments Co-ordination with...
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. An analytical mind that is able to link/ relate to and...