InterContinental Hotels Group Vacancies 2018 - InterContinental Hotels Group give a chance to fill Assistant Food & Beverage Manager-Crowne Plaza Kochi that will be placed in Kochi Kerala. You will receive far better prospect along with less dangerous are living in the future. Becoming a member this firm can make and individual able to accomplish your purpose simpler in supplementary to help your current dream be realized.
To help to the corporation perpective and mission happens accurate; InterContinental Hotels Group will be wide open up for fresh placement as start from February 2018. Everyone who is interested about staffing this particular vacant, remember to engage in this Assistant Food & Beverage Manager-Crowne Plaza Kochi recruitment inside . It is suggested for everyone players to arrange just about all essential demands due to this job recruitment treatment, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you are one which might load the standards, you can test your just read more information about Assistant Food & Beverage Manager-Crowne Plaza Kochi Job Opening below.
InterContinental Hotels Group Recruitment 2018Assistant Food & Beverage Manager-Crowne Plaza Kochi Job Opening in Kochi Kerala
What's your passion?
Whether you're into Shopping, tennis, cooking or trekking, at IHG we're
interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care
and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at
the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to
join our friendly and professional team.
You'll be an integral member of Crowne Plaza Kochi team, providing expertise and direction of all aspects of the F & B Service in line with the overall business strategy. You'll report directly to the F& B Manager and coordinate with the work scheduled. Maintaining Company Brand Standards, performing
F & B service work for your hotel and the planning, development and implementation of smooth operation in the hotel will be key parts of your role.
In return, we'll give you a competitive benefits package including salary, discounted accommodation worldwide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG. You'll have the chance to work with a great team of people, and most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG please look at www.ihg.com/careers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities of the role)
- Assists in managing the day-to-day operation of the Food and Beverage sections and informs the Director of Food and Beverage or designate, of any major decision taken which did not require his/her action and any other relevant information
- Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Director of Food and Beverage or Food and Beverage Manager in his/her absence
- Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the following:
- Quality and presentation of food and beverage products
- Service standard
- Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment
- Quality of entertainment
- Guest satisfaction
- Assists Manager in developing popular menus and beverage lists offering guests value for money in accordance with IHG guidelines.
- Assists Manager in planning and organizing successful Food and Beverage activities in the hotel and overseas
- Conducts daily briefings, Food and Beverage Meetings and other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
- Attends and participates to other meetings as required by the administrative calendar
- Assists Manager in keeping an up-dated Hotel Policies and Procedures file and up-dated files on all Food and Beverage matters
- Assists Manager in setting Food and Beverage goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies
- Assists Manager in determining the minimum and maximum stocks of all food, beverage, material and equipment
- Assists Manager in settings standards of all food, Beverage and equipment purchases in accordance with IHG guidelines
- Participates in the preparation of the hotel's revenue plan and marketing programs
- Monitors local competitors and compare their operation with the hotel Food and Beverage operation
- Maintains knowledge of trends, systems, practices and equipment in food and beverage through trade literature, hotel show and site visits
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
- Works with Manager on manpower planning and management needs
- Works with Manager in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
Ideally, you'll have Diploma in Hotel Management in F & B Service or related field preferred. 5 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Job : Food & Beverage
Primary Location : IMEA_India-India-KL-Kochi
Jan 19, 2018, 4:59:00 AM
As one of the leading company in United State, InterContinental Hotels Group offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. InterContinental Hotels Group also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to escalate new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Ms fascinated to submit Assistant Food & Beverage Manager-Crowne Plaza Kochi Kochi Kerala February 2018 InterContinental Hotels Group InterContinental Hotels Group, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Assistant Food & Beverage Manager-Crowne Plaza Kochi Kochi Kerala February 2018 InterContinental Hotels Group above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Kochi Kerala region from any other company.
Policies of the bank with regard to customer service and compliance. Ensure that all staff are adequately trained on the Products of the bank and sales process....
Face to Face Interview. Western Ghats Hotels is operating 4 star and 3 star Hotels and Resorts in various Destinations in Kerala....
Any Post Graduate Vacancies :. Experience of behavioural social science, ability to communicate effectively with senior health and management staff, excellent...
As a Senior Project Manager, you are responsible for end to end project management for set of projects of Medium to High complexity - includes project planning,...
Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview. Experience in the film industry is a must. Need to know all the activities in a movie and always have to be in the...