US embassy & Consulate in India Hiring 2018 - US embassy & Consulate in India invite applicant to apply Mail Clerk (Expeditor) that will be placed in New Delhi Delhi. You will definetly get far better potential customer in addition to less dangerous are living in the future. Becoming a member this firm can make and individual able to accomplish the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To help to this corporation eye-sight along with vison come accurate; US embassy & Consulate in India can be start regarding brand-new position because begin as March 2018. Everyone who is enthusiastic answering this particular vacant, you need to participate in this Mail Clerk (Expeditor) recruitment inside . It is suggested for all contributors to arrange almost all required demands because of this task recruitment procedure, for the reason that method need you to definitely allow acceptable spec that this business desires because of this place. If you are that you will be one that might fill up the actual specs, you can test your just read more information about Mail Clerk (Expeditor) Job Opening below.
US embassy & Consulate in India Recruitment 2018Mail Clerk (Expeditor) Job Opening in New Delhi Delhi
The incumbent will expedite, facilitate airport charges, voucher processing, transport and safe
guard Diplomatic Pouch and Mail (DPM). Coordinate with mailroom supervisor and the DPM
program officials, in monitoring the internal software to update inbound schedules of unclassified
Diplomatic pouch. Collaborate with the airline authorities to track flight schedules in order to track the pouch shipments actual arrival date and time. Safeguard and transport unclassified diplomatic pouch each year from the airport to the Embassy. Draft/obtain/ Coordinate with supervisor for approvals from Minister of External Affairs (MEA) and Airport authorities. Coordinate with other offices for scheduled preventive maintenance, and repairs of assigned government vehicles. Perform supplementary tasks related to mailroom operations. Perform other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED Applicants must address each required qualification listed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified. 1. Completion of secondary school (Class X) is required.
( Indicate completion / non completion by checking Yes /No under the education requirement item no. 18 Did you graduate on the form DS-174 (This question is to know if you have completed class-X, XII or any other degree/vocational courses, also specify the name of course and subjects for each qualification you possess.)
2. Two years of Heavy Transport Vehicle driving experience is required. (Elaborate job responsibilities under item no. 20 (a/b/c/d) on the form DS-174. You may also attach additional sheets in case you would like to provide any further information/details.)
3. Level III (Good working knowledge) in English (Speaking/Reading/Writing) and Level II (Limited knowledge) in Hindi (Speaking only) is required. (When applying for the position, please indicate your level of proficiency for these languages in item no. 19 on the form DS-174. This language ability will be tested.)
4. Must have a valid Indian Heavy Transport/Motor Vehicle (HTV/HMV) driving license. (Please attach a copy of the license with the application. Applications which do not have a copy of the license will not be accepted.)
Following are the mandatory requirements/pre-requisites for employment with U.S. Embassy, New Delhi. Each applicant is required to provide these documents and applications for each position you are interested in. Applications which do not provide the following supporting documents will not be accepted:
1. Eligibility to work in India (Applicable to all nationals including host country nationals):
Please attach a copy (please do not attach original documents) of any one of the document that confirms your legal eligibility to work in India (for example: Work Permit, Residency Permit, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO) copy of passport, PAN Card, Voter’s ID, Adhaar Card, Valid Driving License, etc.).
2. Educational Documents: Please attach copies of school certificates/Degree/Diploma courses or any other required course certificates as listed on the vacancy announcement.
3. Trainings / Certificates / Computer or any other academic course: Any Skilled or Semi-Skilled
trainings/courses undertaken and completed as required on the vacancy announcement.
4. Other documents: Please attach any other document (e.g. licenses/Certification) if requested above under qualifications required section.
For Further Information: A copy of the complete position description listing all duties and responsibilities is available in the Human Resources Office. To request the position description, kindly send an email to NewDelhiVacancies@State.gov HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: When qualified, applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference. HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
(1) AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran* (2) AEFM / USEFM (3) FS on LWOP**
* IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of the most recent Member Copy Four (4) of the DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, and, if applicable, a letter from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. If claiming conditional eligibility for U.S. Veterans’ preference, applicants must submit proof of conditional eligibility. If the written documentation confirming eligibility is not received in the HR office by the closing date of the vacancy announcement, the U.S. Veterans’ preference will not be considered in the application process. Mission HR’s decision on eligibility for U.S. Veterans’ preference after reviewing all required documentation is final.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP. ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA: 1. Management may consider the following when determining successful candidacy: nepotism,
conflicts of interest, budget, and residency status.
2. Current OR employees serving a probationary period are not eligible to apply. Current OR employees with an Overall Summary Rating of Needs Improvement or Unsatisfactory on their most recent Employee Performance Report (EPR) are not eligible to apply.
3. Current NOR employees hired on a Family Member Appointment (FMA) or a Personal Service Agreement (PSA) are not eligible to apply within the first 90 calendar days of their employment, unless they have a When Actually Employed (WAE) work schedule.
4. The candidate must be able to obtain and hold a local security certification and medical clearance.
As one of the leading company in United State, US embassy & Consulate in India offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. US embassy & Consulate in India also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to escalate new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Mr interested to registrate Mail Clerk (Expeditor) New Delhi Delhi March 2018 US embassy & Consulate in India US embassy & Consulate in India, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Mail Clerk (Expeditor) New Delhi Delhi March 2018 US embassy & Consulate in India above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in New Delhi Delhi region from any other company.
Taboola is looking for an eager, results-driven Senior Media Sales Manager to pursue, negotiate and close deals for sponsored content to be placed on the...
Liaisoning with client’s and Foresight’s project teams ( India and other Geographical locations, i.e., Japan, US and EU)....
5 days working starting 11.00 am to 8.00 pm. The duties described below make up a typical, but not necessarily an exhaustive list....
International travel readiness, work hours that overlap global client location Time-zones. Involve in configuration of Pharmacovigilance / Drug Safety Adverse...
Excellent communication and inter-personal skills. International travel readiness to the tune of 50%. Education & Other Qualifications....