American Express Recruitment 2018 - American Express call the candidates to fill Programmer Analyst that will be placed in Gurgaon Haryana. You will definetly get much better prospect in addition to less dangerous are living in the future. Becoming a member this business can make and individual competent to attain the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To help to this organization eyesight along with vison come legitimate; American Express will be wide start regarding brand-new position as begin as February 2018. Everyone who is interested filling this particular nonincome producing, remember to engage in this Programmer Analyst recruitment inside . It is suggested for everyone players to prepare many necessary specifications for this job recruitment treatment, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you are one that may load the standards, you can look at you just read further information about Programmer Analyst Job Opening below.
American Express Job Vacancies 2018Programmer Analyst Job Openings in Gurgaon Haryana
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Concerned Position Will Be Part Of APAC Migration and Transformation Projects Team, Within Data Automation In RIM CoE.
The incumbent’s key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across Decision Sciences and Credit Risk Management to design innovative solutions, capture requirements and drive a common future vision.
- Drive enhancement of model and strategy processes that support core risk management decisions.
- Work in close partnership with Advanced Risk Capabilities and AET to deploy next generation risk capabilities, designed for long-term adaptability.
- Define and manage Data quality control measures for Risk ODLs.
- Co-ordinate with cross functional business groups in driving Customer Management ODLs development.
- Good programming skills - Java, Python, Spark and Hadoop with a minimum eighteen months of work experience
- Ability to build strong relationships, operate effectively within large cross-functional teams, and influence business partners to drive change
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with internal and external senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and design industry leading solutions
- Minimum of Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, engineering, computer science, econometrics, or another related field of study
- Familiarity with Big Data, APIs, and Agile development
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
As one of the leading company in United State, American Express offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. American Express also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to work up new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If Mr interested to apply Programmer Analyst Gurgaon Haryana February 2018 American Express American Express, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Programmer Analyst Gurgaon Haryana February 2018 American Express above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Gurgaon Haryana region from any other company.
Make professional, accurate, cost effective travelarrangements to client provided excellent customer service....
Provide support to the Relationship Management, Source Strategy & Solutioning teams during the ‘internal sales’ processSupport the RFI and RFP process by...
Depicting monthly cash flows and forecasting weekly cash flows •Supervision of daily fund position to ensure liquidity and eliminate excess cash •Ensure...
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or similar, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience....
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work...