Cisco Hiring 2017 - Cisco provide an opportunity to fill FINANCE ANALYST that will be placed in Bengaluru Karnataka. You will definetly get much better prospect in addition to less dangerous are living in the future. Siging up for this corporation can make anyone capable of reach your goal simpler in addition to suppports your current dream be realized.
To help to the organization eye-sight along with vison come correct; Cisco can be start regarding brand-new position seeing that originate from December 2017. Everyone who is enthusiastic answering this particular vacant, remember to engage in this FINANCE ANALYST recruitment inside . It can be encouraged for all contributors to arrange almost all required demands because of this task recruitment procedure, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you will be one that might fill up the standards, you can try to see further information about FINANCE ANALYST Job Opening below.
Cisco Jobs 2017FINANCE ANALYST Job Openings in Bengaluru Karnataka
What You'll Do
In this role, the analyst would work as part of Technology Market Segment reporting team supporting all activities related to Cisco's market share reporting.
-Full ownership of ensuring all background work is done for quarterly release cycle. The work includes ensuring all product lines are mapped to appropriate segments and governance is maintained.
-Reporting of business metric -including generating reports, analyses and models to support the overall process regionally or globally
- Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate market segment revenue and quantity information to APJ Sales region Finance teams and Market Intelligence stakeholder,
- Takes full ownership of validation, supporting documentation as required for obtaining sign-offs from stakeholders on quarterly markest share releases.
- Perform scenario analysis & planning to be used for decision making and approvals
- Identifies potential opportunities for process improvement to CoE leadership
- Assisting in providing value-added management decision support, driving key business goals, identify major trends and corresponding business issues to APJ Consolidation SSG group and Theatre Finance teams in APJ
Who You'll work with
The Cisco Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team has an exciting opportunity for Financial Analyst to support Cisco's Global FP&A Centre of Excellence (CoE) at Bangalore.
Who You Are
* BS degree in accounting or finance with 2+ years of relevant experience
* High degree of action orientation, Personal integrity; drive for results; forward thinker
* General financial understanding a plus (periodic performance reporting, yearly and quarterly opex budgeting and planning, and month-end accounting)
* Must have excellent analytical and systems skills, including sound finance and accounting knowledge, advanced excel skills and a working knowledge of various systems tools (Business Objects, Essbase, etc.)
* Strong and effective communications across multiple levels of the Company and across multiple functional organizations. Must have excellent partnering and influencing skills.
* Willingness to participate/and leverage cross-functional and regional teams.
* Knowledgeable in Cisco's various Go-To-Market strategies, a plus
* Prior experience in large multi-national company preferred
Desired Skills: Some preferable but not mandatory skills are ability to work with Macros, Database knowledge so as to deal with large financial data, Ability to create automation/models in excel, Ability to connect to external databases in excel and high end data analytics skills that can be applied for FP&A analytical models.
As one of the leading company in United State, Cisco opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Cisco also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You fascinated to apply FINANCE ANALYST Bengaluru Karnataka December 2017 Cisco Cisco, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit FINANCE ANALYST Bengaluru Karnataka December 2017 Cisco above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Bengaluru Karnataka region from any other company.
The IPB Trade Support team supports the Firm's sales, trading and other business activities and has diverse responsibilities across a number of varied manual...
We are seeking an experienced Information Security Engineer to become a member of our Global team of IAM experts to lead and influence further development,...
Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission:....
The Group operates in 36 countries.With a combined Net Sales Value of USD 1.2 Billion we are 3 Businesses consisting of Domestic Textiles Overseas Spinning and...
If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your...