Cisco Recruitment 2018 - Cisco present an opportunity to fill FINANCE ANALYST that will be placed in Bengaluru Karnataka. You will definetly get far better probability along with less dangerous live later on. Becoming a member this corporation can make people able to attain ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce the organization eye-sight along with vison come accurate; Cisco will be wide open up for fresh placement because begin as February 2018. Everybody who is interested filling this particular vacant, please participate in this FINANCE ANALYST recruitment inside . It is suggested for many contributors to get ready most important requirements for this task recruitment procedure, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be one that may fill up the standards, you can try to see more information about FINANCE ANALYST Job Opening below.
Cisco Job Vacancies 2018FINANCE ANALYST Job Opening in Bengaluru Karnataka
What You'll Do
In this role, the analyst would work as part of Technology Market Segment reporting team supporting all activities related to Cisco's market share reporting.
-Full ownership of ensuring all background work is done for quarterly release cycle. The work includes ensuring all product lines are mapped to appropriate segments and governance is maintained.
-Reporting of business metric -including generating reports, analyses and models to support the overall process regionally or globally
- Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate market segment revenue and quantity information to APJ Sales region Finance teams and Market Intelligence stakeholder,
- Takes full ownership of validation, supporting documentation as required for obtaining sign-offs from stakeholders on quarterly markest share releases.
- Perform scenario analysis & planning to be used for decision making and approvals
- Identifies potential opportunities for process improvement to CoE leadership
- Assisting in providing value-added management decision support, driving key business goals, identify major trends and corresponding business issues to APJ Consolidation SSG group and Theatre Finance teams in APJ
Who You'll work with
The Cisco Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team has an exciting opportunity for Financial Analyst to support Cisco's Global FP&A Centre of Excellence (CoE) at Bangalore.
Who You Are
* BS degree in accounting or finance with 2+ years of relevant experience
* High degree of action orientation, Personal integrity; drive for results; forward thinker
* General financial understanding a plus (periodic performance reporting, yearly and quarterly opex budgeting and planning, and month-end accounting)
* Must have excellent analytical and systems skills, including sound finance and accounting knowledge, advanced excel skills and a working knowledge of various systems tools (Business Objects, Essbase, etc.)
* Strong and effective communications across multiple levels of the Company and across multiple functional organizations. Must have excellent partnering and influencing skills.
* Willingness to participate/and leverage cross-functional and regional teams.
* Knowledgeable in Cisco's various Go-To-Market strategies, a plus
* Prior experience in large multi-national company preferred
Desired Skills: Some preferable but not mandatory skills are ability to work with Macros, Database knowledge so as to deal with large financial data, Ability to create automation/models in excel, Ability to connect to external databases in excel and high end data analytics skills that can be applied for FP&A analytical models.
As one of the leading company in United State, Cisco opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Cisco also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to work up new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You interested to submit FINANCE ANALYST Bengaluru Karnataka February 2018 Cisco Cisco, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit FINANCE ANALYST Bengaluru Karnataka February 2018 Cisco above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Bengaluru Karnataka region from any other company.
External Publication of Job Posting 52418774 Job Posting Title SM-Indirect-Pymt Business-Bangalore-8025 Start Date 20.02.2018 End Date 20.04.2018...
Based out of Domlur, Bangalore, our Rock-star team is building a great product and providing our customers with a reliable daily service....
Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that...
O Follow up with customers for pending documents and Branch for non-disbursed loans. O Discuss and address issues and concerns of DSAs....
Initial receipt and processing of incoming invoices, ready for further processing. Living Capgemini Values, Diversity, Life Balancing, Professional Integrity,...