Cisco Vacancies 2017 - Cisco give an opportunity to fill FINANCE ANALYST that will be placed in Bengaluru Karnataka. You will receive much better prospect along with safer dwell in the future. Joining this enterprise can make and individual competent to reach ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help make the organization eyesight and also vision comes legitimate; Cisco can be start regarding fresh placement because begin as September 2017. Everybody who is enthusiastic about staffing this particular nonincome producing, please participate in this FINANCE ANALYST recruitment inside . It really is encouraged for many contributors to arrange just about all essential demands due to this job recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be one that can certainly load the standards, you can attempt to learn further info about FINANCE ANALYST Job Opening below.
Cisco Recruitment 2017FINANCE ANALYST Job Opening in Bengaluru Karnataka
What You'll Do
In this role, the analyst would work as part of Technology Market Segment reporting team supporting all activities related to Cisco's market share reporting.
-Full ownership of ensuring all background work is done for quarterly release cycle. The work includes ensuring all product lines are mapped to appropriate segments and governance is maintained.
-Reporting of business metric -including generating reports, analyses and models to support the overall process regionally or globally
- Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate market segment revenue and quantity information to APJ Sales region Finance teams and Market Intelligence stakeholder,
- Takes full ownership of validation, supporting documentation as required for obtaining sign-offs from stakeholders on quarterly markest share releases.
- Perform scenario analysis & planning to be used for decision making and approvals
- Identifies potential opportunities for process improvement to CoE leadership
- Assisting in providing value-added management decision support, driving key business goals, identify major trends and corresponding business issues to APJ Consolidation SSG group and Theatre Finance teams in APJ
Who You'll work with
The Cisco Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team has an exciting opportunity for Financial Analyst to support Cisco's Global FP&A Centre of Excellence (CoE) at Bangalore.
Who You Are
* BS degree in accounting or finance with 2+ years of relevant experience
* High degree of action orientation, Personal integrity; drive for results; forward thinker
* General financial understanding a plus (periodic performance reporting, yearly and quarterly opex budgeting and planning, and month-end accounting)
* Must have excellent analytical and systems skills, including sound finance and accounting knowledge, advanced excel skills and a working knowledge of various systems tools (Business Objects, Essbase, etc.)
* Strong and effective communications across multiple levels of the Company and across multiple functional organizations. Must have excellent partnering and influencing skills.
* Willingness to participate/and leverage cross-functional and regional teams.
* Knowledgeable in Cisco's various Go-To-Market strategies, a plus
* Prior experience in large multi-national company preferred
Desired Skills: Some preferable but not mandatory skills are ability to work with Macros, Database knowledge so as to deal with large financial data, Ability to create automation/models in excel, Ability to connect to external databases in excel and high end data analytics skills that can be applied for FP&A analytical models.
As one of the leading company in United State, Cisco offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Cisco also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If Ms interested to apply FINANCE ANALYST Bengaluru Karnataka September 2017 Cisco Cisco, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit FINANCE ANALYST Bengaluru Karnataka September 2017 Cisco above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Bengaluru Karnataka region from any other company.
To contribute to the overall performance of the branch by being an effective team player. To build a good quality portfolio at the branch....
, Excellent knowledge o f MS office , Excellent written and verbal communication Knowledge of statistical tools and methods Six Sigma GB certified....
Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking. Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers...
To manage Utilities and Mechanical equipment in the Mechanical Maintenance wing by planning org.Education-UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. -
External Publication of Job Posting 52106830 Job Posting Title OE-TF Desk-LCBG-Bangalore-0523 Start Date 20.09.2017 End Date 20.09.2017 Reference Code...