Goldman Sachs Hiring 2017 - Goldman Sachs require ner worker to apply Realty Management Division, Data Analytics, Associate - Bengaluru that will be placed in Bengaluru Karnataka. You will definetly get far better potential customer along with safer dwell in the future. Siging up for this corporation can make people able to attain your objective simpler in addition to aid your current dream be realized.
To help to the organization perpective along with vison come accurate; Goldman Sachs is actually open up with fresh placement as start from December 2017. Everybody who is enthusiastic answering this vacanct, you need to participate in this Realty Management Division, Data Analytics, Associate - Bengaluru recruitment inside . It really is encouraged for many contributors to prepare many necessary specifications for this career recruitment method, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be the one which can certainly fill up the actual specs, you can attempt to learn more info about Realty Management Division, Data Analytics, Associate - Bengaluru Job Opening below.
Goldman Sachs Job Vacancies 2017Realty Management Division, Data Analytics, Associate - Bengaluru Job Openings in Bengaluru Karnataka
The Goldman Sachs Group is a bank holding company and a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Goldman Sachs provides a wide range of services worldwide to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high net worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
Residential Mortgages Asset Management (RMAM) is a business unit within the Realty Management Division (RMD) primarily supporting the Securities division’s Mortgage Loan Trading and Investment Banking’s Structured Finance desks. RMAM is responsible for directing and facilitating due diligence (at both the deal and asset levels) for the acquisitions and sales/securitizations of residential loan portfolios, and ensuring completion of transaction closing requirements. Post trade RMAM is responsible for the Asset Management and facilitation of the portfolio’s strategies.
ESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS ROLE OVERVIEW
Goldman Sachs Services Private Limited (GSSPL) is seeking a Data Management Analyst to support the Asset Management and Mortgage Loan Trading groups. The successful candidate will join a team responsible for ensuring integrity, definition, structure, and unity of purpose of data in Goldman Sachs system of record.
- Create, maintain, and present detailed information with respect to profit/loss, rate of return, cash flow, and performance of residential mortgage loans across multiple portfolios
- Learning the methodology and mechanics of internal loan pricing models, being able to apply these models to existing inventory and potential acquisitions
- Providing thoughtful color and commentary regarding the performance of mortgage pools and key profit/loss drivers
- Ensure the flow of data underneath all of the analytics is accurate and correct. Working with mortgage strategies, technology, and cash operations to that aim
- Interface with risk controllers to ensure Goldman Sachs accounting systems match internal profit/loss expectations
- Work with the Loan Trading and Asset Management groups to formulate views on the economics behind various asset servicing strategies
- Reconcile data discrepancies between external vendors and internal databases through analytics and
- Coordinate with Technology and internal departments to develop new GUI data interfaces, create new vendor data feeds, add enhancements to internal databases
- Facilitate communication between internal departments for shared use of data and definition
- Manage data dictionaries and meta data stores
- Manage and create data related quality control checks for internal databases and provide resolution through analytic research
- Fulfill ad hoc data requests
- Define and model data pathways into databases and how corresponding business units can be affected by changes to data structure
- Manage file load process for vendor data feeds
- Strong academic background - 4 year related business, math, or accounting background with a minimum 3.0 GPA equivalent
- Solid analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (clear, concise, and confident) with the ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Must know or be able to learn Excel to an advanced level
- Experience working with large sets of data a plus
- Prior technical or quasi-technical experience a plus
- Mortgage banking or other financial industry experience preferred
- Able to work under tight time constraints and extended hours as required
- Solid analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail
- Proficient in SQL and excel
- Knowledge of Database objects and data structures
- Project Management and organizational skills
- Strong communication, with the ability to translate between IT and business units and manage internal and external relationships
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage expectations until projects are finished
- Team player
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
As one of the leading company in United State, Goldman Sachs opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Goldman Sachs also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Mr fascinated to registrate Realty Management Division, Data Analytics, Associate - Bengaluru Bengaluru Karnataka December 2017 Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Realty Management Division, Data Analytics, Associate - Bengaluru Bengaluru Karnataka December 2017 Goldman Sachs above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Bengaluru Karnataka region from any other company.
The IPB Trade Support team supports the Firm's sales, trading and other business activities and has diverse responsibilities across a number of varied manual...
We are seeking an experienced Information Security Engineer to become a member of our Global team of IAM experts to lead and influence further development,...
Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission:....
The Group operates in 36 countries.With a combined Net Sales Value of USD 1.2 Billion we are 3 Businesses consisting of Domestic Textiles Overseas Spinning and...
If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your...