GITEC Consult Careers 2018 - GITEC Consult call the best people to fill Chief Technical Advisor (f/m) Watershed Management that will be placed in Imphal Manipur. You will receive far better probability in addition to safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member this firm can make anyone capable of attain your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To help make the company eyesight and also vision comes correct; GITEC Consult will be wide open up for brand-new position since begin as February 2018. Everybody who is considering about filling up this vacanct, you need to participate in this Chief Technical Advisor (f/m) Watershed Management recruitment inside . It really is encouraged for many contributors to prepare many necessary specifications for this task recruitment procedure, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be the one which may fill up the actual specs, you can test your just read more info about Chief Technical Advisor (f/m) Watershed Management Job Opening below.
GITEC Consult Recruitment 2018Chief Technical Advisor (f/m) Watershed Management Job Openings in Imphal Manipur
About the Company
GITEC-IGIP Holding SE with the two managing companies GITEC-IGIP GmbH and IGIP mbH is a leading consulting company for development aid projects. For over five centuries, GITEC-IGIP and IGIP characterise professional experience, activities on four continents, a multi-cultural team as well as a world-wide network of companies and offices in close proximity to customers. In the framework of international development aid our companies lead mainly publicly financed projects. We are constantly looking for high-profile consultants. For more details, please visit our web sites at: www.igip.com and www.gitec-consult.com .
The Project The project, funded by KfW, will be the first of at least three components under the Indo-German Programme “Climate Change Adaption in the Himalaya” with a focus on sustainable community forestry and soil and water conservation.
The overall objective of the FC-programme is: Investments in sustainable community forestry models improve natural resources, minimize climate-related risks and increase rural productivity and income for the local population. The proposed measure will serve to improve rehabilitation, protection, productivity and sustainable use of forests and water resources, as well as to develop and strengthen the resilience of forests and vulnerable populations against climate change.
The Project outcome is formulated as: Climate resilience of upper watershed ecosystems is improved or sustainably restored and the adaptive capacity of forest dependent communities is increased (through sustainable forest management and water resource conservation). The project will contribute to the implementation of the Indian National Action Plan on Climate Change (NAPCC) as well as to the related missions (i.e. Green India Mission, Mission on Himalayan Ecosystems, National Mission on Strategic Knowledge on Climate Change and National Water Mission). Furthermore, the Project will be aligned to the priority areas of the Manipur State Action Plan on Climate Change (MSAPCC) and implementation of the Biodiversity Rules of Manipur.
Your Main Duties in this Position
- All managerial and administrative aspects of the delivery of the German contribution to the project (financial management; procurement; team management; conflict management fund disbursements; reporting, etc.);
- Elaborating, executing and monitoring the project’s plan of operations and Standard Procedures of Operation (SPOs);
- Providing specific technical expertise when and where necessary and appropriate; take on tasks as key expert (see above);
- Working closely under the guidance of the PEA with key project stakeholders to develop appropriate approaches for implementing the project; this includes monitoring and evaluation of the ESMF and LACP implementation and outcomes as part of a transparent process;
- Supporting the local communities, third party monitoring and other stakeholders in monitoring, evaluating, and communication of the project; conduct quality and quantity quality control and acceptance checking of physical project measures;
- Evaluating / reviewing the project as appropriate;
- Identifying needs for external expertise;
- Coordinating suitable short-term national, regional and international consultants (key experts) and in preparing respective job descriptions (Terms of Reference); assist in their contracting and supervision and evaluation of their work;
- With the input of other experts, design an appropriate project and impact monitoring system, i.e. analyse existing project guidelines for monitoring and quality control; review of existing proposals (if any) for an impact monitoring system; propose a reference monitoring system covering aspects related to technical implementation, financial progress (disbursement of funds) and impacts; assist in the preparation of an M&E Operational Manual; assist in design and execution of an M&E plan;
- Organizing external evaluation missions (mid-term, end-of-project), monitoring studies (e.g. for social and ecological impact monitoring) and expert studies (as and if deemed fit), including preparation of ToR; and preparation of mainstreaming and upscaling concept;
- Managing the ‘best practice demonstrations: identification of topics, contracting of services etc.;
- Support preparation of disbursement requests to KfW (including countersigning of requests);
- Preparing technical specifications for physical investments of the project if required;
- Developing and coordinating capacity building plan for implementation partners and target groups (needs assessment; identification of suitable CB resources; coordination of technical CB inputs);
- Developing communications plan with key stakeholder groups;
- Procurement of goods and services, ensure compliance with KfW procurement guidelines. This includes also the preparation of guidelines for selection of local NGOs, with reference to KfW guidelines in use in other countries.
Your Educational Background
- Post-graduate university degree in forestry, natural resource science or other relevant discipline
Your Expertise / Profile
- At least 15 years professional experience in technical core and complementary areas, notably sustainable watershed management and quality assurance of project implementation (Q&Q control);
- At least 10 years of professional experience in development cooperation and donor-funded projects;
- Min. of 5 years’ experience in administration of financial cooperation projects (management procedures, financial administration, reporting etc.), i.e. World Bank, KfW, ADB etc.;
- Min. of 3 years’ experience as CTA and team leading experience as implementation consultant in financial cooperation projects (i.e. World Bank, KfW, ADB etc.); specific knowledge of German financial cooperation (management procedures, financial administration, procurements, reporting etc.) is essential;
- At least 3 years of work experience in India;
- Oral and written proficiency in English is considered mandatory; German language skills would be an asset.
Time Schedule / Duration of Assignment The project is scheduled to start by summer / autumn 2018 and will run for ca. 47 months.
The duration of your assignment in this role is set for 37 project months over the entire project period; the exact assignment times are subject to project needs.
If you are interested Please send us an email containing your most recent English CV including full contact details, fee expectations (per day / per month) and details on availability
Quoting the Job ref. no.: CTA-IND-12.2017
Or apply online via the Application-Form in the section below.
Please note that we can only consider candidates who meet the required criteria!
As one of the leading company in United State, GITEC Consult offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. GITEC Consult also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You interested to apply Chief Technical Advisor (f/m) Watershed Management Imphal Manipur February 2018 GITEC Consult GITEC Consult, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Chief Technical Advisor (f/m) Watershed Management Imphal Manipur February 2018 GITEC Consult above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Imphal Manipur region from any other company.
Any Graduate Vacancies :. Interested and eligible candidates may Walk-in for Interview by ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre....
Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview. This combined with our role as trusted consultants for Indian professionals translates into our core capability ...
MS/MD, DNB Vacancies :. Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Lamphel Road, Lamphelpat, Imphal, Manipur 795004 Selection Procedure :....
Ensure that the activities are conducted within stipulated timelines. Design the checklist and ensure the accomplishment of the tasks....
*Job Summary* Cash pick up from assigned points on bike.- Cash deposit in Banks.- Co-ordination with Banks. Must have - Own two wheeler and android smart...