General Electric Recruitment 2018 - General Electric call ner worker to apply Site Operational EHS (Bingöl) that will be placed in United States. You will definetly get far better probability along with safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member this corporation can make and individual capable of attain your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To produce this company eye-sight and also vision comes legitimate; General Electric can be open up with brand-new position because start from March 2018. Everybody who is enthusiastic answering this particular nonincome producing, please participate in this Site Operational EHS (Bingöl) recruitment inside . It is suggested for all contributors to arrange just about all essential demands due to this career recruitment method, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be one that might fill up the actual specs, you can try to see more info about Site Operational EHS (Bingöl) Job Opening below.
General Electric Jobs 2018Site Operational EHS (Bingöl) Job Openings in United States
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
He/she is responsible for the implementation and management of Environment – Health – Safety (EHS) activities at the new hydro power station construction site Bingöl, covering GE employees as well as GE subcontractors
1. Support operational team and make them leader in EHS
- Provide technical EHS support to operational team at site (SIM, Turbine-Generator-BOP Supervisors)
- Transmit company safety policy
- Deliver the Site EHS Induction training (GE and Customer special program) and develop Safety Moments and tool box talk material to be cascaded to the site team (GE & Subcontractor)
- Raise EHS awareness of the site team regarding EHS topics and support on the ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 Certifications
- Monitor on the field the implementation of the EHS programs and the level of compliance and efficiency toward those programs
- Ensure the implementing of Work Permit to work inside the Site
- Organizes and coordinates internal and external education and training on safety related topics.
- Organize the periodic safety committee meeting.
- Participate actively in EHS reporting process Gensuite tool:
Stop The Line
Action Plans coming from EHS audits and site Inspections (GE et Client)
Weekly EHS Reporting to back office EHS Manager
- Conduct and investigation EHS event with the site team and defined actions plans
- Control implementation of the EHS action on the field and their efficiency
- Establish good relationship with the operational team to develop Safety culture at site
2. Prevent EHS risks
- Cascade the GE EHS Directives, Instructions & guidelines
- Participate to the EHS Routines
Weekly and daily task briefings
Daily Risk Assessment
EHS Alerts and tool box talks
- Participate in EHS audits, inspection and assessments based on GE EHS Standards and audit tools
- Identify, report and support investigation of EHS events, to ensure it is thoroughly performed in required timelines by legal & GE Hydro requirements
- Ensure a regular update of the project EHS risk assessment
- Based on the risk assessment, audits & inspection findings and EHS events define and monitor the implementation of the actions plans
- Stop any severe risks situations and support operational to set-up restart safe conditions
3. Regulatory compliance and EHS surveillance
- Ensure equipment & installations compliance according to regulation by organizing appropriate checks and correctives actions
- University degree (B.Sc.)
- Environment Health & Safety Certification (Specialization, Post-Grad or equivalent)
- 5 years of minimum experience
- Experienced in similar activity and knowledge of EHS in an industrial / field environment.
- Self assessment Audit skills
- Very good knowledge of English
Behavioural and Technical Skills / Competencies
- The Operational EHS is able to develop an EHS culture, work within a team and has strong communication skills
- “Hands on”, people with operational mindset
Locations: Turkey; Ankara, Bingol
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As one of the leading company in United State, General Electric opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. General Electric also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If You interested to registrate Site Operational EHS (Bingöl) United States March 2018 General Electric General Electric, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Site Operational EHS (Bingöl) United States March 2018 General Electric above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in United States region from any other company.