DELL Careers 2018 - DELL offer a chance to apply Software Engineer 2 (India-R&D) that will be placed in Bengaluru Karnataka. You will definetly get much better prospect in addition to safer dwell sometime soon. Siging up for this company can make people competent to attain the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To help make the company perpective and also vison arrives correct; DELL is actually open up for brand-new position as begin as January 2018. Everyone who is considering about filling up this particular vacant, you need to participate in this Software Engineer 2 (India-R&D) recruitment inside . It is suggested for everyone players to arrange almost all required demands because of this career recruitment method, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be one that can certainly load the actual specs, you can attempt to learn further information about Software Engineer 2 (India-R&D) Job Opening below.
DELL Jobs 2018Software Engineer 2 (India-R&D) Job Openings in Bengaluru Karnataka
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Software Engineer 2
The job involves development, validation and maintenance of OS/Patch deployment scripts using applicable technologies and Software Engineering methodologies for various Enterprise Operating Systems like Windows Server, Linux and VMware ESXi. These deployment scripts are used in the Factory Environment where the above said Operating Systems/Updates are deployed on Dell PowerEdge Servers. The job also includes Root Cause Analysis and resolution of defects related to OS deployment on different Hardware configurations. A strong background in computer architecture will be a plus. The engineer is responsible to deal with various subsystems of the Operating System with focus on Dell hardware. The responsibility also includes automating various test and infrastructure management processes on different OS platforms.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Internal Engineering and Process teams to assess and deliver to the requirements related to OS deployments on Dell Servers in the factories.
- Develop scripts for OS/Patch deployment for the Factory deployment framework.
- Setup the test bed as per the test plan and validate the deployment scripts as per the Test Strategy.
- Characterize, contain and perform Root Cause Analysis of the defects related to OS deployments. Provide adequate technical details to the internal and external teams to substantiate the findings and drive issue resolution.
- Automate test and infrastructure management processes in OS Engineering at Dell.
- Build rapport with the vendors and the internal teams. Work in coordination with the teams to achieve engineering objectives.
- Assist other Dell teams as and when needed to resolve OS deployment issues.
- Keep track of developments in the OS deployment and scripting technologies, use the knowledge to improve the internal processes.
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in the software/hardware industry.
- Should be good in Computer Architecture, with good exposure to Hardware, BIOS, UEFI, Firmware and OS layers.
- Should have good in-depth understanding of OS Boot process and deployment technologies.
- Should have good exposure to automation and scripting. Should have good exposure to scripting languages like Python, PowerShell, and BASH along with exposure to Web Development.
- Must have good analytical skills to trouble shoot technical issues.
- Should have solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience involving day-to-day interaction with distributed teams would be an added advantage.
- Should be an engineering graduate in Electronics & Communication/Computer Science.
As one of the leading company in United State, DELL offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. DELL also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Ms fascinated to registrate Software Engineer 2 (India-R&D) Bengaluru Karnataka January 2018 DELL DELL, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Software Engineer 2 (India-R&D) Bengaluru Karnataka January 2018 DELL above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Bengaluru Karnataka region from any other company.
However, when invited to interview, then, to the extent that this is consistent with local law or practice, you are required to notify your manager prior to the...
Perform data analysis and apply data visualization techniques to present business information and highlight different perspectives on key business decision...
Interpret business results and recommend analytical or operational solutions to increase revenue and maximize operational efficiency....
If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your...
PG - Post Graduation Not Required. On payroll,leave management, exit interview, recruitment,. BPO / Call Centre / ITES....