DELL Recruitment 2018 - DELL present an opportunity to fill Software Engineer 2 (India-R&D) that will be placed in Bengaluru Karnataka. You will receive far better potential customer in addition to less dangerous are living later on. Joining this enterprise can make and individual competent to attain your goal simpler in addition to help your current dream be realized.
To help to the company perpective along with vison come legitimate; DELL is actually open pertaining to brand-new position since begin as April 2018. All people who is interested answering this specific vacant, remember to engage in this Software Engineer 2 (India-R&D) recruitment inside . It is suggested for many contributors to prepare many necessary specifications for this job recruitment procedure, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be one which may fill up the actual specs, you can try to see more info about Software Engineer 2 (India-R&D) Job Opening below.
DELL Job Vacancies 2018Software Engineer 2 (India-R&D) Job Openings in Bengaluru Karnataka
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Software Engineer 2
The job involves development, validation and maintenance of OS/Patch deployment scripts using applicable technologies and Software Engineering methodologies for various Enterprise Operating Systems like Windows Server, Linux and VMware ESXi. These deployment scripts are used in the Factory Environment where the above said Operating Systems/Updates are deployed on Dell PowerEdge Servers. The job also includes Root Cause Analysis and resolution of defects related to OS deployment on different Hardware configurations. A strong background in computer architecture will be a plus. The engineer is responsible to deal with various subsystems of the Operating System with focus on Dell hardware. The responsibility also includes automating various test and infrastructure management processes on different OS platforms.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Internal Engineering and Process teams to assess and deliver to the requirements related to OS deployments on Dell Servers in the factories.
- Develop scripts for OS/Patch deployment for the Factory deployment framework.
- Setup the test bed as per the test plan and validate the deployment scripts as per the Test Strategy.
- Characterize, contain and perform Root Cause Analysis of the defects related to OS deployments. Provide adequate technical details to the internal and external teams to substantiate the findings and drive issue resolution.
- Automate test and infrastructure management processes in OS Engineering at Dell.
- Build rapport with the vendors and the internal teams. Work in coordination with the teams to achieve engineering objectives.
- Assist other Dell teams as and when needed to resolve OS deployment issues.
- Keep track of developments in the OS deployment and scripting technologies, use the knowledge to improve the internal processes.
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in the software/hardware industry.
- Should be good in Computer Architecture, with good exposure to Hardware, BIOS, UEFI, Firmware and OS layers.
- Should have good in-depth understanding of OS Boot process and deployment technologies.
- Should have good exposure to automation and scripting. Should have good exposure to scripting languages like Python, PowerShell, and BASH along with exposure to Web Development.
- Must have good analytical skills to trouble shoot technical issues.
- Should have solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience involving day-to-day interaction with distributed teams would be an added advantage.
- Should be an engineering graduate in Electronics & Communication/Computer Science.
As one of the leading company in United State, DELL offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. DELL also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You interested to registrate Software Engineer 2 (India-R&D) Bengaluru Karnataka April 2018 DELL DELL, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Software Engineer 2 (India-R&D) Bengaluru Karnataka April 2018 DELL above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Bengaluru Karnataka region from any other company.
Our mission is to provide broad-reaching and consistent technical training programs that ensure the professional growth of our technical talent....
On-time call logging to vendor, call follow ups till closer. Vesda HVAC CCTV Preventive Maintenance Diploma Bms Fire Alarm System Electricals Customer Service...
Along with team management, the support manager will handle critical customer and partner escalations that require cross-functional team support from the...
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists ....
Identifies potential opportunities for process improvement to CoE leadership • Acting as the primary contact to designated business finance partner(s) providing...