TeachForIndia Hiring 2018 - TeachForIndia assign a chance to apply Associate, City Development (Fundraising) and Communications that will be placed in Ahmedabad Gujarat. You will receive much better potential customer along with less dangerous are living later on. Joining this business can make and individual able to accomplish the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To produce this business perpective and also vision comes correct; TeachForIndia is usually start regarding fresh placement because originate from January 2018. Everyone who is enthusiastic about filling up this particular vacant, remember to engage in this Associate, City Development (Fundraising) and Communications recruitment inside . It is suggested for all contributors to arrange just about all essential demands due to this career recruitment method, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be the one which may load the standards, you can try to see more info about Associate, City Development (Fundraising) and Communications Job Opening below.
TeachForIndia Recruitment 2018Associate, City Development (Fundraising) and Communications Job Opening in Ahmedabad Gujarat
The City Development Associate is responsible for raising funds for the Ahmedabad operations of Teach For India and making the site financially sustainable. This involves raising money for our operations, building long standing relationships and partnerships. In addition, the associate will be responsible for creating a strong local brand for the organization.
Team Overview The Ahmedabad City Operations team has the exciting and challenging role of driving Teach For India’s vision and mission. This involves, on one hand, transforming the lives of the students we serve and bridging the achievement gap with their high-income peers. On the other hand, we must develop a movement of leaders who are working across sectors to solve the educational crisis. And finally, we’re cognizant that our mission demands spreading awareness and building public and private support for our mission, thus ensuring our endurance and ability to fulfill our long-term mission. The team works with various stakeholders in the city of Ahmedabad, including Alumni, Government, corporations, foundations, and NGOs to drive this vision. In 2018 – 19, we will have approximately 80 Fellows, more than 15 city operations team members and around than 30 Alumni working in the city.
Responsibilities Raising Funds
- Designing and taking the lead on executing the strategy for raising funds to meeting the development goals
- Identifying, researching, setting up and leading meetings with prospective donors
- Managing donors based on their giving capacity to ensure repeat donations and upgrades
- Building presentations and proposals for various donor meetings
- Lead and coordinate all in-kind support from different organizations
- Maintaining partnerships with existing donors
- Creating an extensive network of supporters through staff and fellow contacts
- Designing and implementing purposeful programs to engage key partners
- Working with the National Development team to ensure due process is followed
- Keeping all proposals and documentation up to date on the team sites and Salesforce
- Building strong media relations to amplify our work
- Finding opportunities to showcase Teach For India on relevant public platforms
- Manage the development and communications associate to conceptualize and execute digital campaigns and manage social media channels for the Ahmedabad chapter.
- Collaborating with Alumni and Recruitment leads in the city for shared opportunities
- Collaborating with other City Development Leads for shared opportunities
- Conceptualize the communication strategy for the city, to create awareness in 1 in every 4 people in Ahmedabad
- Work with social media and print media to create awareness about the education crisis
- Conceptualize and execute digital campaigns and manage social media channels for the Ahmedabad chapter
- Support in other organizational events like Recruitment, Selection, Matriculation or Institute based on interest and skills Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Strong Data Analysis and Presentation Abilities
- Primary and Secondary Research Skills
- Proficient in MS Office and working knowledge of Google Docs
Competencies and Abilities
- Excellent in verbal and written form of communication
- Ability to work in a time bound mannner in a collaborative and a fast paced environment
- Understands the power of inter-personal relationship and foster connections through networking
- A good coach who can guide & lead the Fellow Partnership Committee to diversify fund revenue streams at the regional level (Gujarat)
- Prepare and own content for Newletters, Social Posts and any other marketing requirements
Values and Mindsets
- A belief that every single child deserves an excellent education and that every single child has the ability to be successful in school, despite their background
- Strong work ethic and operates from sense of possibility and urgency
Education and Experience
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in client facing roles
- Graduate/Post graduate degree in a relevant field
As one of the leading company in United State, TeachForIndia opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. TeachForIndia also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to upgrade new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Ms interested to apply Associate, City Development (Fundraising) and Communications Ahmedabad Gujarat January 2018 TeachForIndia TeachForIndia, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Associate, City Development (Fundraising) and Communications Ahmedabad Gujarat January 2018 TeachForIndia above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Ahmedabad Gujarat region from any other company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and knowledgeable Branch Manager for our Ahmedabad Office.We offer attractive salary and performance incentives....
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and knowledgeable international education counsellors for our Ahmedabad Office....
He has to take part in customer feedback surveys and work out ways to garner higher profits. It’s his job to market and sell the product or service to the...
Our services include Website Design and Development, Web Applications, SaaS products, Mobile Apps Development (iOS, Andorid, Windows, PhoneGap) and digital...
PwC provides services to improve the financial performance and operations of a client’s business, helps businesses improve external financial reporting and...