General Electric Jobs 2018 - General Electric invite applicant to apply Technical Proposal Manager - UPS Services that will be placed in Nagaland. You will receive far better probability along with safer dwell later on. Becoming a member this business can make anyone competent to reach the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To help make the company eyesight and also vison arrives legitimate; General Electric will be wide start regarding fresh placement because originate from May 2018. All people who is enthusiastic filling this particular nonincome producing, remember to engage in this Technical Proposal Manager - UPS Services recruitment inside . It really is encouraged for everyone players to prepare many necessary specifications for this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you are one which may fill up the standards, you can look at you just read further info about Technical Proposal Manager - UPS Services Job Opening below.
General Electric Recruitment 2018Technical Proposal Manager - UPS Services Job Opening in Nagaland
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions
that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology
and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Industrial Solutions, part of GE Energy Connections, empowers smarter business operations by connecting
equipment, software and services to protect, control and optimize assets within electrical infrastructures. The
business provides customers, across various industries, with end-to-end product and service solutions that help
ensure the reliability and protection of their electrical infrastructure. Industrial Solutions’ product and service
solutions add to GE’s broader portfolio of leading technology solutions for the delivery, management, conversion
and optimization of electrical power for customers across multiple energy-intensive industries. To learn more,
please visit: www.geindustrial.com.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The TPM (Quotation Engineer) is part of the extended Services organization for EMEA and functionally placed in Commercial Operations where he/ she is responsible for creating project designs, which are technically executable and have a correct cost calculation based on technical requirements and following all valid processes and policies. These designs, cost calculations and resulting quotes should be competitive in the market with a level of profitability acceptable for the business.
- Translating customer received requirements into a technically executable design
- On time delivery of a quotation with all necessary documentation to fully define the technical proposal
- Maintaining and develop customer relationships from in-house mostly
- Ensure application of adequate quotation CM level and price control policies for required business profitability
- Support Sales in conducting price/technical negotiations
- Achieve a hitrate as high as possible on submitted quotations
- Maintain quotation tools and quotation databases with most updated cost information in order to secure accurate calculation
- Comply to and following internal policy 5.0, (bid control processes) without any compromises
- Proven experience in UPS quotations or - requisition or - R&D engineering or on any other role connected to design/execution/maintenance of UPS equipment
- Higher (BSc.) or Mid-level Technical Education in Electronics or similar; or equivalent knowledge or experience
Knowledge on general level and in detail of:
- AC No- and Shortbreak Systems (UPS, STS, Genset, Gasengines)
- MS office knowledge
- DC systems would be additional value
- LV, MV systems would be additional value
- Visio, AutoCad and Eplan knowledge will be additional value
- Commercial and legal terms knowledge and experience will be added value
- Good command of the local and English language, written and oral
- Good communication skills
- Good commercial acumen and quotation writing skills
- Strong Customer Focus. Speaks the language of the Customer
- Has a commercial instinct; understands Sales processes and Customer buying decisions
- Knows the Market and Competitors
- Experience in negotiating with customers and suppliers in a highly competitive business environment would be preferred
- Is familiar with, knows, understands and complies to the GE Values
- Responsibility for all issues that occur within her/his area of responsibility
- Knows, understands and acts to the Metrics that are used to measure performance of the Quotations Engineer
- Capable of planning and executing workload in an efficient way
- Has the right motivation and initiative to work remote and independent
- Is capable of thinking out of the box and adjusting adequately to customer and business changing needs
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and diverse environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving skills
Locations: Netherlands; Haaksbergen, Zwolle, Deventer, Apeldoorn, Arnhem
- Strong oral and written communication skills
As one of the leading company in United State, General Electric opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. General Electric also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If Ms fascinated to submit Technical Proposal Manager - UPS Services Nagaland May 2018 General Electric General Electric, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Technical Proposal Manager - UPS Services Nagaland May 2018 General Electric above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Nagaland region from any other company.
M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech Vacancies :. In any branch of basic science or Post graduate degree in Professional courseAddress....
Good sales person required for frozen food sales for Dimapur market.. Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹7,000.00 to ₹18,000.00 /month Experience: * work: 2...
Customer service strategies and regulation changes in the Faucets industry. Developing & executing customer level engagements that maximized the business...