Citi Vacancies 2018 - Citi require ner worker to apply Technical Information Security Officer - ICG AP that will be placed in United States. You will receive far better prospect along with less dangerous live sometime soon. Siging up for this business can make and individual competent to accomplish your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To help to this business eye-sight and also vison arrives accurate; Citi is usually open up for brand-new position seeing that begin as April 2018. Everyone who is considering answering this specific vacant, please participate in this Technical Information Security Officer - ICG AP recruitment inside . It is suggested for all contributors to get ready most important requirements for this job recruitment procedure, for the reason that method need you to definitely allow acceptable spec that this business desires because of this place. If you are that you will be one that can certainly fill up the standards, you can test your just read more information about Technical Information Security Officer - ICG AP Job Opening below.
Citi Jobs 2018Technical Information Security Officer - ICG AP Job Openings in United States
- Primary Location: India,Tamil Nadu,Chennai
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17046689
The Technology Information Security Officer (TISO) is expected to provide Information Security oversight to the ICG Technology development units developing applications used regionally or for supporting specific countries in Asia These applications are primarily in the Capital Markets and Investor Services domain.
A TISO is expected to collaborate closely with the application development teams during the application lifecycle to provide guidance to the development teams and ensure adherence to IS controls and processes He/she is expected to provide guidance and support to Technology Development Units on Citi IS standards, policies, and procedures, liaise with internal and external auditors and coordinating audit responses for IS topics The TISO is also expected to keep abreast of evolving threats and vulnerabilities and how these can be addressed.
Roles and Responsibilities
The TISO is the focal point for ensuring that applications or systems deployed in support of a business provide a level of protection appropriate to the class of information managed in those systems and applications by doing the following:
- Ensure that supported Technology units practice and conform with IS policies and standards and ensure compliance to Global IS programs
- Perform IS reviews as required related to Project Management / Application lifecycle (ISRP / ISRA), Vulnerability assessments, globally initiated programs etc
- Review and approve activities which have IS impact such as Functional IDs, USB / Local Admin access, SSL Certificates, SoD exemptions, etc
- Liaise with Business Information Security Officers and application development community to assist in identifying and reducing IS risk within applications to acceptable levels
- Document core IS processes and be a subject matter expert on all aspects of Application Information Security
- Ensure Vulnerability Assessments (VAs) are being conducted according to defined standards Participate in reviews of VA results of web sites owned by the businesses Participate in review of findings from these tests and assist in defining corrective action plans Track issues to completion
- Participate in and review security assessments of third parties that access, process or store Citi confidential data
- Must have a strong aptitude for risk identification and mitigation Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills as the candidate will need to evaluate and assess compliance to policies and identify risks
- Able to interpret and apply policies, standards and procedures and provide technical guidance and solutions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), as the TISO will interact with Senior Management, Development staff and other stakeholders and will need to explain complex and technical concepts
- Ability to interact and influence internal and external partners from Audit, Legal, Compliance and Risk management teams
- Program and project management skills
- 9+ years experience in Technology, IS or Risk Management activities Experience in at least 2 technology IS programs including, but not limited to: vulnerability assessment, application security, identity and entitlement management, mobile and cloud security, biometrics
- Prior experience in security engineering and/or application development involving implementation of security requirements
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies, secure software development tools, DevOps tools is highly desirable
- Awareness of broad spectrum of traditional and emerging technologies
- Awareness of regulatory requirements for Information Security and experience in facilitating and assessing organization's compliance to the same
- Possessing an IS Certification (eg, CISSP, CISM etc) is an advantage
As one of the leading company in United State, Citi offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Citi also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If Mr fascinated to submit Technical Information Security Officer - ICG AP United States April 2018 Citi Citi, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Technical Information Security Officer - ICG AP United States April 2018 Citi above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in United States region from any other company.