Xerox Corporation Recruitment 2018 - Xerox Corporation assign a chance to fill Customer Care Associate III ((B.com / M.com / BA / MA Freshers) that will be placed in Bengaluru Karnataka. You will definetly get far better prospect in addition to less dangerous are living later on. Joining this business can make and individual able to attain your objective simpler in addition to help your current dream be realized.
To help to the business perpective along with vison come legitimate; Xerox Corporation is actually open pertaining to fresh placement because begin from May 2018. Everybody who is enthusiastic about filling up this specific vacant, remember to engage in this Customer Care Associate III ((B.com / M.com / BA / MA Freshers) recruitment inside . It can be encouraged for everyone players to arrange almost all required demands because of this job recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be one which can certainly fill up the standards, you can test your just read further info about Customer Care Associate III ((B.com / M.com / BA / MA Freshers) Job Opening below.
Xerox Corporation Job Vacancies 2018Customer Care Associate III ((B.com / M.com / BA / MA Freshers) Job Openings in Bengaluru Karnataka
Customer Care Associate III ((B.com / M.com / BA / MA Freshers)(
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
- Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
- To resolve customer queries and complaints, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities (Some examples may include Healthcare, Human Resources, Order Processing, or Customer Support). Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes and systems to address the customers inquiries with speed and efficiency.
- The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound calls and or written inquiries from clients / customers. Ensures high level of customer satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. Role is responsible for assigned population of customers within a specified region of support.
- Senior level job with considerable work experience
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
- Completes a variety of atypical assignments
- May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Minimum Superior Customer Service/Relation skills including second level question probing ability
Minimum Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Minimum Computer Navigation & Typing Skills 25+ wpm
Minimum Ability to complete required training program
Minimum Must have dependable work history
Minimum Must respond to every call with a sense of urgency and give direct, accurate information.
Minimum Familiar with computers and Windows-based applications
Minimum Must have the ability to perform in a professional and courteous manner at all times
Minimum Must be clear spoken and have strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred May need billing-medical billing, collections or telesales expertise. Some roles may have bi-lingual or licensure specifications.
Additional Role Requirements:
Candidate will need to be 18 years of age or older
Ability to pass a Drug Test (only applicable to job roles in the United States)
Ability to pass a Background Investigation including Credit Check (only applicable to job roles in the United States)
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
As one of the leading company in United State, Xerox Corporation opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Xerox Corporation also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If Mr fascinated to submit Customer Care Associate III ((B.com / M.com / BA / MA Freshers) Bengaluru Karnataka May 2018 Xerox Corporation Xerox Corporation, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Customer Care Associate III ((B.com / M.com / BA / MA Freshers) Bengaluru Karnataka May 2018 Xerox Corporation above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Bengaluru Karnataka region from any other company.
Graduates / Under Graduates willing to work in shifts ( 7 am to 3 pm & 3 pm to 11 pm ). Eminent Mind Technologies PVT LTD #11,1st floor, 80feet outer ring...
Come be a part of our growing firm and spread those perfect smiles among our patients. Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview....
Written-test, Face to Face Interview. Check out our website for more details and careers. HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Material Design....
If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can. Belief that it's both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and....
You will independently drive design decisions to insure the. As a Senior Developer - Sitecore you will translate client requirements....