Marriott International, Inc Vacancies 2018 - Marriott International, Inc present an opportunity to fill Assistant Manager Loss Prevention that will be placed in Delhi Delhi. You will definetly get much better prospect along with less dangerous are living sometime soon. Joining this corporation can make anyone capable of accomplish your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To produce the corporation eye-sight and also vision comes legitimate; Marriott International, Inc is actually open pertaining to brand-new position because start from March 2018. Everybody who is enthusiastic about staffing this vacanct, remember to engage in this Assistant Manager Loss Prevention recruitment inside . It can be encouraged for many participants to prepare many necessary specifications for this task recruitment procedure, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be one which can certainly load the actual specs, you can attempt to learn more info about Assistant Manager Loss Prevention Job Opening below.
Marriott International, Inc Jobs 2018Assistant Manager Loss Prevention Job Opening in Delhi Delhi
Start Your Journey With Us At Aloft Hotels we’re wired for next generation travelers who love open spaces, open thinking, and open expression. Aloft provides a space where style is necessary, social scenes are vibrant, and where the only direction is forward. Our guests are tech savvy and confidently social, with an eclectic style they’re not afraid to show. We understand what our guests need, so we provide an affordable option for the tech-savvy design guru. We’re looking for innovative self-expressers who aren’t afraid to draw outside the lines. If you are someone who appreciates tech-forward features and vibrant social scenes, then we invite you to explore a career with Aloft Hotels.
Assists in the management of the daily functions of the department to provide protection of property assets, employees, guests and property. Maintains logs, certifications and documents required by law and Standard Operating Procedures. Assists in the training of staff in established emergency procedures and implements accident and fire prevention procedures. Promotes guest and employee satisfaction while achieving the operating budget.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the security/loss prevention or related professional area
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Criminal Justice or related major; 1 year experience in the security/loss prevention or related professional area.
Managing Security/Loss Prevention Operations
- Assists in conducting hazard and risk assessments at the property to include quarterly OSHA/SAFETY audits, incident tracking, and the hazard abatement process.
- Complies with applicable federal, state and local law and safety regulations.
- Maintains logs, certifications and documents required by law and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Supervises and reviews initial incident investigations and promote a timely responses for all reported incidents.
- Follows proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the property.
- Assists with promotion and implementation of accident and fire prevention procedures.
- Incorporates into patrols, which encompass all areas of the property's interior and exterior, an inspection tour of recording system.
- Follows up on all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well being of guests and employees.
- Handles complaints, settles disputes, and resolves grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiates with others.
- Promotes action plans to monitor and control risk.
- Oversees all loss prevention operations to include but not limited to patrol process, emergency response, investigations (initial and follow up) for all guest and employee related incidents, shipping and receiving process (makes recommendations for improvement), electronic key system and manager on duties responsibilities.
- Assists with first aid program for guests and employees.
- Assists with the claims process and protects company assets by closely monitoring the General Liability and Worker's Compensation cases.
- Works closely with Meeting Planners to facilitate a successful and safe experience for guests.
- Interviews, selects and trains employees.
- Appraises employee’s productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status.
- Provides for the safety and security of the employees or the property.
- Monitors employee attendance and records absences/tardiness.
- Helps direct supervisors to achieve their own development goals.
- Conducts annual performance appraisal with direct reports according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Meets quality standards and customer expectations on a daily basis.
- Identifies the educational needs of others, develops formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaches or instructs others.
- Inspects and critiques the performance of the loss prevention department to establish and maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Develops liaison with local law enforcement and emergency services.
- Informs and/or updates executives, peers and subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Provides information to supervisors and co-workers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
As one of the leading company in United State, Marriott International, Inc offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Marriott International, Inc also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to escalate new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If Ms interested to registrate Assistant Manager Loss Prevention Delhi Delhi March 2018 Marriott International, Inc Marriott International, Inc, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Assistant Manager Loss Prevention Delhi Delhi March 2018 Marriott International, Inc above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Delhi Delhi region from any other company.
PROCESS CAPABILITY STUDIES AND SPC. Our presenters (trainers) are business improvement specialist, consultants, industry experts as well as trainers who have...
Male & Female. We are the best Manpower Services provider & have qualified and experience staff IT /Non IT on our panel, who are component enough to select...
Zomato is an Indian restaurant search and discovery service founded in 2008 by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah....
Minimum expected qualification – Graduation. Business hygiene standards, in face of business pressure. Needs to have spent at least 2-3 years in the agency...
Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business. Attending client meetings. We are in services to Account Management Current Openings to...