KPMG Services Limited Jobs 2018 - KPMG Services Limited call applicant to apply Consultant - Strategy that will be placed in Gurgaon Haryana. You will definetly get far better probability along with less dangerous are living sometime soon. Becoming a member this firm can make people capable of accomplish your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To help make the corporation eyesight and mission happens legitimate; KPMG Services Limited can be open up for brand-new position because originate from February 2018. Everyone who is interested filling this vacanct, you need to participate in this Consultant - Strategy recruitment inside . It is suggested for many participants to prepare many necessary specifications for this career recruitment method, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be the one that can certainly fill up the actual specs, you can attempt to learn more information about Consultant - Strategy Job Opening below.
KPMG Services Limited Job Vacancies 2018Consultant - Strategy Job Opening in Gurgaon Haryana
Consultant - Strategy
We are recruiting for an Associate Consultant/Consultant in the team. Working as a team member of the team your responsibilities will include:
• Become a deal specialist focusing on M&A, disposals, refinancing and independent business reviews with a strong emphasis on market and commercial due diligence, business plan reviews and pre-deal assessments.
• Work closely with Strategy colleagues in the UK and become an integral member of their project teams
• Develop proposition expertise with the opportunity to lead engagement teams across a range of industries
• Advance your existing analytical and primary research skills to manage live dialogues with management teams, private equity owners and industry experts.
• Develop the necessary skills to give an evidenced point of view on the attractiveness of the target and the market in which it operates
• Take a leadership role in the KGS deals team which would include coaching, mentoring and practice development.
• Acting as the point person between the UK and KGS deal teams which would include managing and coaching team members, involvement in pipeline meetings and project delivery
• Designing, shaping and coordinating the preparation of deliverables that span single or multiple work streams or end-to-end engagements
• Communicating views and insights (both in writing and verbally) in an effective and compelling manner to clients and KPMG colleagues
• Anticipating and developing the answers to potential questions and challenges from the client
• Leading on business development activities, in particular support with proposal development
• Working with the M&A project teams in the UK as an integrated team member throughout the project life cycle, right from the identification of the initial hypothesis, to the final report and recommendations to the client
Essential skills required Education / professional qualifications
MBAs, CFAs and Engineers from a leading Indian/International educational institution
Relevant experience of 1 - 4 yrs in commercial/strategic due diligence within a Big 4 or strategy house in an M&A environment is a must
• Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types as well as working hours
• Enthusiastic and ability to influence the team in a positive manner
• Be comfortable working to tight deadlines and demanding requirements
• Strong numerical, analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills - ability to demonstrate how one supports the other - and sound commercial acumen
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Behavioural / team skills
• Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
• Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player; self-driven and ability to work independently
As one of the leading company in United State, KPMG Services Limited offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. KPMG Services Limited also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If Ms fascinated to submit Consultant - Strategy Gurgaon Haryana February 2018 KPMG Services Limited KPMG Services Limited, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Consultant - Strategy Gurgaon Haryana February 2018 KPMG Services Limited above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Gurgaon Haryana region from any other company.
Smart Female graduate for Backend work. Handle client Calls. Learn Rental business process. Prepare MIS in Excel....
Make professional, accurate, cost effective travelarrangements to client provided excellent customer service....
Depicting monthly cash flows and forecasting weekly cash flows •Supervision of daily fund position to ensure liquidity and eliminate excess cash •Ensure...
Will strive to create high quality websites, landing pages, that comply with style guides and established standards and best practices....
Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen. Find out more about what we do, our history, and how you could be part of...