KPMG Services Limited Jobs 2018 - KPMG Services Limited require the best people to apply Manager/ Senior Manager Indirect Tax that will be placed in Al Khobar. You will definetly get much better probability along with less dangerous are living sometime soon. Siging up for this business can make people capable of reach your goal simpler in addition to aid your current dream be realized.
To produce this business eye-sight along with vison come legitimate; KPMG Services Limited is actually open pertaining to fresh placement since begin as May 2018. Everybody who is considering answering this particular nonincome producing, you need to participate in this Manager/ Senior Manager Indirect Tax recruitment inside . It can be encouraged for many contributors to arrange almost all required demands because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you are one which might fill up the standards, you can test your just read further information about Manager/ Senior Manager Indirect Tax Job Opening below.
KPMG Services Limited Recruitment 2018Manager/ Senior Manager Indirect Tax Job Openings in Al Khobar
Manager/ Senior Manager Indirect TaxPosition Overview
To provide a wide range of VAT advisory and compliance services to a large portfolio of clients and to manage all aspects of VAT engagements. To grow and develop the business unit by targeting new clients, developing new products/service offerings and building on existing client relationships. To mentor, train and grow teams.
- Drafting and review of VAT opinions on various issues, including inward and outbound investments, treaty interpretation, mergers and acquisitions and listings/IPO.
- Assisting with transaction services, including tax due diligences, deal structuring and implementation, and post deal implementation tax assistance.
- Responsibility for managing the VAT compliance review process for a large number of corporate tax clients.
- Develop relevant tools and processes to assist and improve compliance workflow.
- Preparing responses to and liaison with relevant tax authorities.
- Management of a client portfolio and liaison with overseas counterparts to ensure global service criteria are met.
- Keeping up to date with changes to legislation relating to the relevant VAT legislation and disseminating tax information to the team and clients.
- Ensuring that all engagements are compliant with firm risk management procedures.
- Analyze problems, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and integrate information.
- Providing leadership and direction to designated teams.
- Mentoring and guiding junior employees.
- Evaluating performance of team.
- Supervising and coaching junior members of staff to help them realize their full potential.
- Keeping managers and partners up to date with the progress of engagements and team members.
- Monitors and upholds high quality of service and products to clients (internal and external).
- Acting as a first choice point of contact for clients and managing project costs, raising fees and agreeing dates for cash collection.
- Building strong relationships with existing clients and actively engaging in business development initiatives, including preparing for and presenting tax seminars, training and lectures and writing press articles and tax newsletters.
- Ensuring effective and timeous communication with clients on tax engagements.
- Drafting key documents such as tax opinions, tax due diligence reports, tax computations, etc, and presenting to clients.
- Keeping up to date with KPMG's product and service offerings and identifying the sales opportunities that will grow audit / tax / advisory work.
- Building the reputation of KMPG through quality of work, knowledge and experience.
- Targeting and securing new clients, with a specific focus on non-audit clients and seeking new opportunities from existing clients.
- Cross selling of tax work (corporate, expat tax, international tax, etc) and ability to identify opportunities for other business units (advisory etc).
- Identify opportunities to develop new ''products'' to market to clients.
- Engagement team and fellow advisory/audit colleagues
- Client employees
- Tax authority representatives
KPMG colleagues in other practices
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to understand and interpret VAT regulations and laws.
- Able to take a commercial view on advice.
- Highly analytical.
- Specialization in one or or more the industries mentioned above.
- Able to process large volumes of information quickly and efficiently.
- Strong business development skills/experience.
- Able to assess and quality check tax work.
- Able to assess all areas pertaining to risk management, independence and compliance.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Arabic an advantage.
- Able to clearly communicate in a concise manner.
- Able to confidently present at public forums.
- Able to effectively communicate complicated tax consequences in an easy and understandable manner.
- Proven ability of good listening skills.
- Able to provide honest and constructive feedback.
- Confident and friendly approach.
- Excellent team playing ability.
- Prepared to work the hours required of the role.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Sustain a high level of drive.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.
- Continuously learn from experiences.
- Seek out feedback and development opportunities.
- Able to manage and motivate tax teams.
- Capable of setting clear team objectives and ensuring they are achieved.
- Able to set out in depth tax work and action plans.
- Capable of supporting and mentoring employees.
- Capable of taking full responsibility for own and teams work.
- Able to manage in a motivational and respectful way.
- Graduate with a GPA of 2.5 / 4 or above, preferably in an Accounting or Law related degree.
- 8 Years relevant work experience in a VAT Advisory role .
- Qualified Tax Accountant or Tax Lawyer
- Proven business development experience
As one of the leading company in United State, KPMG Services Limited offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. KPMG Services Limited also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to escalate new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If Ms interested to apply Manager/ Senior Manager Indirect Tax Al Khobar May 2018 KPMG Services Limited KPMG Services Limited, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Manager/ Senior Manager Indirect Tax Al Khobar May 2018 KPMG Services Limited above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Al Khobar region from any other company.
Ensure that the store & every retailer has adequate quantity of stock. Service all the attached outlets as per the beat plan....
Job Description Achieving sales target by acquiring new client relationships. To identify training needs of the direct sales team and ensure that the direct...
Should be an expert at MS Office. Should be a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities....
Job Role: • Launching the proposition in India for BNP Paribas Priority • Taking this to market via pilot programmes • Engaging with alliance partners to...
2.Meeting productivity targets on loan disbursements on Month on Month (MoM) basis. Associate Manager-Customer Acquisition will be responsible for:....