American Express Hiring 2017 - American Express call new employee to apply Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP that will be placed in Gurgaon Haryana. You will receive far better probability along with safer dwell in the future. Siging up for this firm can make people competent to accomplish ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To produce the corporation perpective and mission happens accurate; American Express will be wide open up with brand-new position as originate from October 2017. Everybody who is considering about filling up this vacanct, you need to participate in this Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP recruitment inside . It really is encouraged for everyone players to arrange almost all required demands because of this job recruitment procedure, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you will be the one which can certainly load the actual specs, you can try to see more information about Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP Job Opening below.
American Express Jobs 2017Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP Job Opening in Gurgaon Haryana
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize you’re potential.
Hands on functional work experience in Oracle DRM and HFM modules
- Delivery experience is a must. Should have worked on implementation and support projects
- Experience with the preparation of compelling proposals (including comprehensive solutions and detailed metrics driven estimates) in response to customer requests.
- Perform a Team lead/Project manager/Specialist role in in a financial domain
- Ability to interact with Business for gathering requirements independently and provide solutions to new requirements.
- Strong functional skills backed with accounting domain knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment. Excellent English communication, customer facing and good attitude.
- Ability to manage, coordinate and guide a project team
- Strong issue resolution and risk management skills
- Should have very strong customer management experience and needs to interact with various business users/units
Qualifications B.E/MCA/ CA / MBA graduate with minimum 7+ Years of Relevant Experience.
- Knowledge of any financial domain and Processes is a strong Plus.
- High Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Well-Developed Analytical Skills, Ability to Understand End To End Linkages across Processes.
- Understand Business Accounting Processes to Be Able to Link Various Processes and Assess Overall Impacts
- Ability to Think Strategically, Innovatively and To Pursue Ideas with Conviction
- Ability To Build Strong Relationships and a team Player
- Strong Communicator, Self-Motivator, Driven and Enthusiastic.
- Ability to Handle a High Pressure Environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
As one of the leading company in United State, American Express opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. American Express also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new experience and knowing through the company programs.
If Ms interested to apply Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP Gurgaon Haryana October 2017 American Express American Express, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for fill Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP Gurgaon Haryana October 2017 American Express above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Gurgaon Haryana region from any other company.
Person should be flexible as per business requirements, including extending and working in different shifts and on weekends, whenever required....
Strong commitment to customer service and quality. Excellent Keyboard Skills. Nov 17, 2017, 4:59:00 AM. Maintains flexibility in a high speed, demanding team...
As a Business Analyst, you are responsible for interfacing with clients and to gain understanding of requirements/processes through meetings and discussions....
Diversity is a source of strength for our people, our clients, our partners and our communities. D) Review and finalise the SHG identification/ adoption...
Create an environment of innovation and creativity that leads to continual process and service improvements....