American Express Vacancies 2017 - American Express is looking for applicant to fill Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP that will be placed in Gurgaon Haryana. You will receive far better potential customer along with less dangerous live later on. Siging up for this corporation can make and individual capable of accomplish your objective simpler in addition to suppports your current dream be realized.
To help make this organization eyesight and also vison arrives correct; American Express is usually open up with brand-new position since start from December 2017. All people who is considering about staffing this particular nonincome producing, make sure you take part in this kind of Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP recruitment inside . It is suggested for many participants to arrange almost all required demands because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that practice need you to definitely allow acceptable options how the corporation wishes with this placement. If you are that you will be one that can certainly fill up the standards, you can test your just read more information about Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP Job Opening below.
American Express Jobs 2017Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP Job Opening in Gurgaon Haryana
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize you’re potential.
Hands on functional work experience in Oracle DRM and HFM modules
- Delivery experience is a must. Should have worked on implementation and support projects
- Experience with the preparation of compelling proposals (including comprehensive solutions and detailed metrics driven estimates) in response to customer requests.
- Perform a Team lead/Project manager/Specialist role in in a financial domain
- Ability to interact with Business for gathering requirements independently and provide solutions to new requirements.
- Strong functional skills backed with accounting domain knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment. Excellent English communication, customer facing and good attitude.
- Ability to manage, coordinate and guide a project team
- Strong issue resolution and risk management skills
- Should have very strong customer management experience and needs to interact with various business users/units
Qualifications B.E/MCA/ CA / MBA graduate with minimum 7+ Years of Relevant Experience.
- Knowledge of any financial domain and Processes is a strong Plus.
- High Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Well-Developed Analytical Skills, Ability to Understand End To End Linkages across Processes.
- Understand Business Accounting Processes to Be Able to Link Various Processes and Assess Overall Impacts
- Ability to Think Strategically, Innovatively and To Pursue Ideas with Conviction
- Ability To Build Strong Relationships and a team Player
- Strong Communicator, Self-Motivator, Driven and Enthusiastic.
- Ability to Handle a High Pressure Environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
As one of the leading company in United State, American Express opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. American Express also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to upgrade new skills and knowledge through the company programs.
If You fascinated to apply Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP Gurgaon Haryana December 2017 American Express American Express, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP Gurgaon Haryana December 2017 American Express above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Gurgaon Haryana region from any other company.
Make professional, accurate, cost effective travelarrangements to client provided excellent customer service....
Conceive, build and continuously enhance systems and tool as a Business Product Owner that would enable our Service associates to engage the clients in an...
Sales Operation’s is a turnkey division and the information hub of Cvent, apart from constantly churning the Cvent Sales Funnel we also provide vital business...
This role is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level member of the finance team to gain a broad understanding of the whole financial services business and...
Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen. Find out more about what we do, our history, and how you could be part of...