American Express Recruitment 2018 - American Express invite new official to fill Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP that will be placed in Gurgaon Haryana. You will definetly get far better potential customer along with less dangerous are living sometime soon. Joining this firm can make anyone competent to reach your goal simpler in supplementary to assist your current dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eyesight along with vison come legitimate; American Express will be wide open up with fresh placement seeing that begin as February 2018. Everyone who is enthusiastic about staffing this specific vacant, make sure you take part in this kind of Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP recruitment inside . It can be encouraged for many participants to prepare many necessary specifications for this job recruitment treatment, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you are one that might fill up the actual specs, you can look at you just read further info about Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP Job Opening below.
American Express Job Vacancies 2018Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP Job Openings in Gurgaon Haryana
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize you’re potential.
Hands on functional work experience in Oracle DRM and HFM modules
- Delivery experience is a must. Should have worked on implementation and support projects
- Experience with the preparation of compelling proposals (including comprehensive solutions and detailed metrics driven estimates) in response to customer requests.
- Perform a Team lead/Project manager/Specialist role in in a financial domain
- Ability to interact with Business for gathering requirements independently and provide solutions to new requirements.
- Strong functional skills backed with accounting domain knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment. Excellent English communication, customer facing and good attitude.
- Ability to manage, coordinate and guide a project team
- Strong issue resolution and risk management skills
- Should have very strong customer management experience and needs to interact with various business users/units
Qualifications B.E/MCA/ CA / MBA graduate with minimum 7+ Years of Relevant Experience.
- Knowledge of any financial domain and Processes is a strong Plus.
- High Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Well-Developed Analytical Skills, Ability to Understand End To End Linkages across Processes.
- Understand Business Accounting Processes to Be Able to Link Various Processes and Assess Overall Impacts
- Ability to Think Strategically, Innovatively and To Pursue Ideas with Conviction
- Ability To Build Strong Relationships and a team Player
- Strong Communicator, Self-Motivator, Driven and Enthusiastic.
- Ability to Handle a High Pressure Environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
As one of the leading company in United State, American Express opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. American Express also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and erudition through the company programs.
If Ms interested to apply Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP Gurgaon Haryana February 2018 American Express American Express, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Financial Analysis Manager - Oracle ERP Gurgaon Haryana February 2018 American Express above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Gurgaon Haryana region from any other company.
Make professional, accurate, cost effective travelarrangements to client provided excellent customer service....
Manage end to end Level 1 Email Chat processes outsourcedwork on business projects with aim to ensure improved customer experience and satisfaction.Escalation...
An understanding of formatting articles on the web. Must have knowledge about the Travel destinations and industry....
Enter data into our software and maintain client files. Minimum experience of 2 years in sales (Tour and Travel Industry). Why to work with us....
o Sound knowledge and experience in Automotive field o Understanding of Vehicle & Component level Testing Standards for New Models. Hands on Experience for...