Barclays Hiring 2018 - Barclays invite ner worker to fill Java JS developer that will be placed in Pune Maharashtra. You will receive much better prospect in addition to less dangerous are living later on. Joining this business can make people capable of attain your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To help to the business perpective and mission happens legitimate; Barclays is actually open up for brand-new position because originate from March 2018. Everybody who is interested answering this particular vacant, remember to engage in this Java JS developer recruitment inside . It really is encouraged for many contributors to arrange just about all essential demands due to this task recruitment procedure, for the reason that method need you to definitely allow acceptable spec that this business desires because of this place. If you are that you will be the one that can certainly load the actual specs, you can test your just read more info about Java JS developer Job Opening below.
Barclays Job Vacancies 2018Java JS developer Job Opening in Pune Maharashtra
Job Title: EFS Direct – UI Developer
We are looking for an experienced UI developer. The individual will play a key role in development support, enhancement and build-out of strategic applications in our portfolio. As a part of the role the individual would also be responsible to technically and functionally execute the deliverables in agile fashion. This position also involves hands-on application development using cutting edge technologies in collaboration with out globally distributed development teams.
- Delivering solutions within a DevOps environment with a relentless focus on automation of testing and deployment via TeamCity, and similar tools
- Recognising, selecting and applying appropriate design patterns, frameworks according to business benefit, maintainability and delivery priorities and constrains.
- Training and development of the technical and organisational skills of junior programmers.
- Building relationships and trust with Front Office and Middle Office teams, as well as other technology teams
- Works with the Product owner and Scrum Leads to execute the agile sprints
- Proactive test driven development and improve the test coverage and automation of unit and integration test along with the extended testing teams.
- Writes and reviews code in adherence to the well defined acceptance criteria and definition of done.
- Applies product development & engineering best practices.
- Participate in design reviews and provides feedback to the team.
- Creates and Maintains architecture, framework, technical documentation.
- Participates in team retrospective / product demo(s) and provides valuable insights and improvements for future development.
- Owns and runs with release tasks and collaborates with release management and BA/QA teams to make sure production releases are performed with high levels accuracy.
Level 3 Support (30 %)
- Assist L2 Support teams to resolve user queries and production issues
- Support, monitoring and troubleshooting of both production and non- production environments
- Promotes support best practices and proactively takes measures to empower support teams to resolve issues with agility.
- Proactively identifies and monitors risk. Takes accountability for mitigation by understanding risk drivers, escalation and careful adherence to the bank’s policies, procedures and practices.
- Experience developing medium to large size HTML5 application covering:
o Angular 1
o Knowledge of HTTP protocol and web services.
o General server side development
- Experience developing application in Core Java for general server side development
- Eexperience working in an Agile development methodology environment (preferably Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience building systems in trading, banking and/ or financial organization
- Analytical with a structured approach
- Clear & concise verbal and written communication skills
- Experience writing Oracle PL/SQL code
- Knowledge of Git/Stash
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives / Structured products
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Also do find the link below
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
As one of the leading company in United State, Barclays opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Barclays also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If Mr interested to submit Java JS developer Pune Maharashtra March 2018 Barclays Barclays, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Java JS developer Pune Maharashtra March 2018 Barclays above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Pune Maharashtra region from any other company.
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions....
Marketing collateral including, feature blogs, videos, webinars, case studies. 3 to 5 LPA. Managing the Marketing of our product Juvlon....
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. We’ll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends...
Post cash receipts for bank transfers, netting intercompany and cheques using information indicated on the bank statement and customer remittance advice to...