Reliance Industries Vacancies 2018 - Reliance Industries present a chance to fill Shift Superintendent that will be placed in Silvassa Dadra and Nagar Haveli. You will receive far better prospect along with safer dwell in the future. Becoming a member this enterprise can make people competent to reach ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help to this corporation eye-sight and also vision comes correct; Reliance Industries is usually open pertaining to fresh placement since start from March 2018. Everybody who is interested about filling up this particular vacant, you need to participate in this Shift Superintendent recruitment inside . It really is encouraged for many contributors to get ready most important requirements for this career recruitment method, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be the one which might fill up the actual specs, you can look at you just read more information about Shift Superintendent Job Opening below.
Reliance Industries Job Vacancies 2018Shift Superintendent Job Opening in Silvassa Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is India's largest private sector company, with a consolidated turnover of INR 330,180 crore ($50.9 billion), cash profit of INR 42,800 crore ($6.6 billion), and net profit of INR 29,901 crore ($4.6 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017.
Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses - including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the world. In 2004, we became the first private sector company from India to feature in Fortune's Global 500 list of 'World's Largest Corporations' - currently ranking 203rd in terms of revenues, and 110th in terms of profits in the world. Today, Reliance stands 106th in the 'Forbes Global 2000' rankings for 2017 - the top-most among Indian companies.
RIL ranks 10th in LinkedIn's 2017 list of 'Top Companies Where India Wants to Work Now'.
- Ensure the implementation of safety procedures and processes (Workplace safety & Waste management), in the fields
- Act as Incident command control until arrival of SSM in case of ERCP incidences
- Monitoring of the consumption of the raw materials and utilities, shift wise
- Monitor & troubleshoot all process parameters and equipment condition for smooth operation of the plant
- Effective use of OMPro tool.
- Ensure compliance to SOP's
- To lead speedy restart of production after any plant breakdown
- Reduction of flare loss
- Highlight exceptions in parameters which affect product quality.
- Follow up with maintenance departments to expedite planned / unplanned maintenance activities
- Carry out improvement trials as planned in the plan
- Identify training and development needs of panel and field operators
- Coordinate trainings for panel and field operators
- Share learning from incidents and Root cause analyses
- Plan OJT for shift staff
- Highlight exceptions in parameters (both positive and negative)
- Participate in rack up meetings
- Maintain shift logs for respective area / equipment
- Reporting of near-miss incidents
- Reduce effluent generation
- Reduction in waste during grade change over in shift
- Reduction in recycle in shift
- Reduction HOTO time for maintenance
- Fulfilment of identified training needs for self
Education Requirement :
- B.E./ B. Tech (Chemical) with good and consistent academic records
Experience Requirement :
- Experience - Degree holder 5 years
- Experience - Diploma holder 5 years as Shift engineer
Skills & Competencies :
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- People management skills
- Planning and decision making skills
- Good communication skills
- Team work and leadership skills
- Good technical skills
At Reliance, every employee is expected to abide by the six Core Values and associated behaviours that underpin our way of working. We are also committed to adhering to our candidate charter to deliver the best candidate experience.
As one of the leading company in United State, Reliance Industries offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Reliance Industries also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to increae new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If Ms interested to submit Shift Superintendent Silvassa Dadra and Nagar Haveli March 2018 Reliance Industries Reliance Industries, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Shift Superintendent Silvassa Dadra and Nagar Haveli March 2018 Reliance Industries above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Silvassa Dadra and Nagar Haveli region from any other company.
Of Job opening 1 Functional Area Other Industry Type IT-Software-Software Services Keywords Sales,Marketing,SEO,Digital Marketing,Social Media,market research,...
Having min 10 + years experience in Printing and Packaging industry. Critical thinker, with excellent analytical abilities....
Any Graduate with 1 to 2 years of similar experience Must be good in english and computer proficient Job Type: Full-time Required experience: * work: 1...
Interested candidate may send their resume or call on below number -. Maintaining client relationship. Acquisition of New Clients....
He has to negotiate price and has to make sure about the deal to be done and has to look after the proper after sales service is being provided by his service...