BOEING Jobs 2018 - BOEING present a chance to fill Facilities Support Admin that will be placed in Bengaluru Karnataka. You will definetly get far better prospect in addition to safer dwell in the future. Siging up for this company can make and individual capable of accomplish your aim simpler in supplementary to aid your current dream be realized.
To produce the company perpective and also vision comes correct; BOEING is actually open up for fresh placement as begin as March 2018. Everyone who is enthusiastic about staffing this particular vacant, please participate in this Facilities Support Admin recruitment inside . It is suggested for everyone players to prepare many necessary specifications for this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you will be the one which may load the actual specs, you can look at you just read further information about Facilities Support Admin Job Opening below.
BOEING Job Vacancies 2018Facilities Support Admin Job Openings in Bengaluru Karnataka
Bangalore,Karnataka,India UAMXXB Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. Job responsibilities
- Greets, screens and directs visitors at company sites to specific locations and offices.
- Issues badges and passes to visitors authorized to enter company property, acts as focal for receipt and delivery of mail including express packages, and provides general company location and policy information to inquirers.
- Applies appropriate protocol, discretion, and diplomacy when assisting such visitors as government officials, company, customers, and the media, and shows sensitivity to the culture and customs of local and foreign visitors.
- Participates on team tasks to improve office and reception processes, documents reception conditions, and implements changes.
- Manage incoming and needed outgoing phone calls and access to/from office of office occupants and visitors in accordance with office safety and security policies and procedures.
- Provide office support for business travelers and travelers requiring general/emergency assistance, also by providing assistance with flight booking and transportation arrangements.
- Schedule use of conference rooms; keep track of office occupants including all visitors. Document office visitor traffic.
- Guide visitors to some office safety measures.
- Perform proficient communications with customers and business partners (via all office communication channels) to effectively support office activities.
- Provide general office assistant support to in-office management and business administration personnel as required, manage office stationary and kitchen supplies including stock holding and ordering, and other tasks as instructed by the manager. Maintaining office inventory listing, coordinating the updates in cooperation with the Office Manager.
- Making all necessary arrangements for internal business meetings (in coordination with concerned focal).
- Purchase Request and Payment request preparation for BIDPL /Boeing International Corporation local office, assignees, and local hires including reviewing for compliance, scanning invoices, preparing and submitting the payment request forms to the Regional Payment Center, tracking of invoice status utilizing available web based and Oracle tools, and proper retention of invoices and payment request forms in accordance with the Boeing Records Information Management (RIM) and local regulatory requirements.
- Supports other administrative functions in support of the International Business Support (IBS) work scope in region. Supports Local and Regional Offsites and Meetings in planning, logistics, operations.
- Maintains an accurate database of renewals including, but not limited to contracts and agreements. Assists employees with coordination of leases, schools, relocation services, visas and travel.
- Support planning and implementation of IMEA Executive visits of Shared Services personnel.
- Works closely with the Travel@Boeing Concur booking and expensing system.
- Preparation of executive itineraries utilizing Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Completes executive briefing charts utilizing Powerpoint.
- Act as back up to other team members as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Duties subject to change per management requirements.
- Trains and mentors less experienced employees. Attends or participates in company functions as required.
- 100% Receipt Retention review/filing ILHE/assignees
- Updating Phone Tree and Dialogic Scenarios
- Act as RIM focal for the office
- Participate and Lead Employee Engagement teams This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
- Bachelor’s degree required. At least 4 years experience working in a general Facilities /Shared Services/Administrative environment is required. Yes, 10 % of the Time Boeing International Individual Contributor No No Standard India; Boeing India Private Limited
As one of the leading company in United State, BOEING opens variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. BOEING also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to escalate new experience and knowledge through the company programs.
If Mr interested to registrate Facilities Support Admin Bengaluru Karnataka March 2018 BOEING BOEING, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Facilities Support Admin Bengaluru Karnataka March 2018 BOEING above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Bengaluru Karnataka region from any other company.
Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores...
Our vision has pushed us to achieve global leadership in many of our businesses - including our position as the largest polyester yarn and fibre producer in the...
Ability to leverage data and convert that information into key business messages. You will be the APJ Finance Services lead managing critical deliverables such...
Ensure creation of monthly travel plan which means on an average a BM will be travelling for 10-15 days in a month to meet all the assigned Certified Partners....
For our customers by providing flexible, industry-specific business solutions, and for our team members by empowering them to apply their individual expertise...