General Electric Hiring 2018 - General Electric present a chance to apply Lead Site Leadership Specialist (Muş) that will be placed in United States. You will definetly get far better potential customer in addition to safer dwell sometime soon. Joining this company can make people competent to attain the goal easier and also create your own aspiration become.
To produce the company eyesight and also vision comes legitimate; General Electric can be open pertaining to brand-new position because start from March 2018. Everybody who is interested about filling up this particular vacant, remember to engage in this Lead Site Leadership Specialist (Muş) recruitment inside . It really is encouraged for many participants to get ready most important requirements for this task recruitment procedure, for the reason that method will need that you supply ideal specs that the firm desires just for this situation. If you are that you will be the one which can certainly fill up the standards, you can try to see further info about Lead Site Leadership Specialist (Muş) Job Opening below.
General Electric Job Vacancies 2018Lead Site Leadership Specialist (Muş) Job Opening in United States
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Lead and control GE site personnel and sub-contractors/partners in Muş Project.
- Ensure induction of site personnel
- Ensure working according to released technical documentation and contractual obligations
- Implement terms and conditions and contractual obligations of installation contracts with subcontractors
- Manage the site schedules and implement necessary actions
- Keep the site costs within the budget and seek for opportunities to improve the margin.
- Site Risk & Opportunity management
- Ensure proper site accounting and administration
- Organize local transportation (material and personnel)
- Organize to Mobilize and demobilize temporary site infrastructure
- Apply QA/QC requirements according field quality program, I&T programs and I&T plans
- Ensure detailed work planning to avoid construction interference
- Mobilize and ensure deployment of all required manpower, tools, equipment and other resources for safe and timely completion of work
- Ensure that work is carried out according to local regulations and specifications
- Ensure practice of GE policies for and corporate instructions environment, health & safety, personnel and ethics.
- Apply required labor laws and set up industrial relation agreements
- Ensure that construction, installation completion documentation and turn over packages are timely prepared and submitted
- Coordinate interfaces with customer or his representatives and ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure that local purchasing procedures are followed
- Ensure timely preparation of invoicing documents and adequate cash flow
- Ensure that contractor’s monthly statements are duly checked and approved for payment
- Ensure experience feedback
- Apply NCR and other relevant tools of the company
- Ensure proper set up for claim management
- Conduct all business-related tasks according to GE’s Spirit and Letter policies
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- Adherence to Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Rules
- Preferably having experience in Hydro Electric Power Plant projects
- Driving license and actively driving
- Effective customer service skills and strong organizational skills.
- Male candidates must have completed military service
- Be capable of travelling within Turkey and/or worldwide to work at customer locations or GE project sites as needed
- Minimum intermediate level in English both writing, reading and speaking.
Locations: Turkey; Muş, Ankara
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As one of the leading company in United State, General Electric offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. General Electric also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to escalate new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If Mr interested to registrate Lead Site Leadership Specialist (Muş) United States March 2018 General Electric General Electric, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Lead Site Leadership Specialist (Muş) United States March 2018 General Electric above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in United States region from any other company.