Microsoft Jobs 2018 - Microsoft provide an opportunity to fill Business Operations Associate that will be placed in United States. You will definetly get far better potential customer along with less dangerous live sometime soon. Siging up for this enterprise can make anyone capable of attain ones aim much easier as well as produce the desire becoming reality.
To help to this corporation eyesight along with vison come correct; Microsoft is usually start regarding fresh placement as originate from April 2018. Everybody who is considering answering this particular nonincome producing, please participate in this Business Operations Associate recruitment inside . It can be encouraged for everyone players to arrange almost all required demands because of this job recruitment procedure, for the reason that method need you to definitely allow acceptable spec that this business desires because of this place. If you are that you will be one which may load the actual specs, you can try to see more info about Business Operations Associate Job Opening below.
Microsoft Jobs 2018Business Operations Associate Job Openings in United States
HR Services delivery center provides operational and support services for Microsoft HR programs, with primary areas of focus being customer support services, core HR Services (HR data administration, onboarding, leave administration, staffing, learning & development, etc.), HR Consulting, business process optimization, HR online solutions, and project management. The success of the HR Services organization is critical to the overall effectiveness of HR and our ability to ensure consistent employee and manager experiences companywide and in the subsidiaries.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional for HR Services in the Delivery Center in Chennai. An ideal candidate should have good understanding of HR Services space. Exposure to HR consulting will be an added advantage.
HR Services delivery center team plays a pivotal role in improving the employee and Managers experience by providing timely query resolution support around various HR Global and country specific policies and practices. The candidate plays a wide role in providing high quality solutions to Employees and Managers from 40+ countries. Through knowledge of HR Global and Local policies in different Geographies, complete understanding of frequently asked questions, Trend analysis, Seasonal fluctuations and capacity utilization are key traits of this role. The Senior Advisor, is accountable for maintaining Knowledge base current and updated, key improvement initiatives across a wide range of geographies, Employees and Managers inquiries are responded within agreed SLA’s, Customer Satisfaction scores are above the target scores.
The Senior Advisor will build and sustain strong relationship with Regional HRBPs, other Regional HR Services Advisors, Functional Services team and Business Excellence team in Redmond, Collaborate with Regional Tier 2 Inquiry support teams, Data Management and Functional Services in Global services to establish E2E Query resolution process and provide on time & quality solution to Employees and Managers. To be successful in this role, the individual in this position will need to excel at: interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement, excellent communication, high level of attention to detail, passionate about continuous improvement approach, Responsive and live and lead by example by demonstrating Microsoft values and behaviors.
- Accountable for E2E process i.e. providing solutions for all employees and managers inquiries as per local HR Policies and practices.
- Accountable for meeting The SLA’s, meet Customers satisfaction targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Maintain Service Delivery standards and provide stable operations support.
- Collaborate with Global Functional Services, Business Excellence, Line Solutions, Regional HR Services and Local HR Services to provide consistent high quality customer experience.
- Accountable for maintaining knowledge Articles, Desk Top Procedures and HR Web pages current and updated at all times.
- Responsible for driving standardization and continuous improvement in service
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert on core elements of the HR Rhythm Of Business processes and related tools/systems such as MYCI, Poll, and Annual Review and as needed
- Continuously strive to gain customer satisfaction and minimize complaints on the delivery of HR Services
- MBA/ Masters or equivalent, specialization in Human Resource Management or Customer Service experience preferred
- 6+ years of experience as HR Generalist or in customer service preferable.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to listen & respond to customer queries
- Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to use quality framework and tools for Trend Analysis, Root cause analysis, provide immediate and permanent fix for customer problems.
- E2E Hire to Retire process understanding, ability to develop and maintain E2E processes, Desk Top Procedure and Knowledge base.
- Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment.
- Ability to look at end to end process to improve employee experience
- Highly collaborative with strong networking skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
As one of the leading company in United State, Microsoft offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Microsoft also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to upgrade new skills and knowing through the company programs.
If You interested to apply Business Operations Associate United States April 2018 Microsoft Microsoft, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for submit Business Operations Associate United States April 2018 Microsoft above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in United States region from any other company.