FIS Careers 2018 - FIS call the candidates to apply System Administrator II that will be placed in Delhi. You will receive much better probability along with less dangerous are living later on. Siging up for this enterprise can make anyone competent to attain your own purpose less complicated and also make your current aspiration come true.
To help make this corporation eyesight along with vison come legitimate; FIS is usually open up with brand-new position as originate from April 2018. Everybody who is enthusiastic about filling up this vacanct, remember to engage in this System Administrator II recruitment inside . It can be encouraged for many participants to arrange just about all essential demands due to this job recruitment procedure, because course of action requires you to allow appropriate specs that this company wants just for this position. If you are that you will be the one that may load the actual specs, you can attempt to learn more information about System Administrator II Job Opening below.
FIS Job Vacancies 2018System Administrator II Job Openings in Delhi
- Must have 5 + Years’ experience in working with Enterprise Infrastructure (+200 Servers) on both Virtual and Physical Server Infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting of Windows OS related issues. (Windows 2016/2012/2008 Servers, Win10/Win8/Win7)
- Hands on Experience in large Data Center with both physical and virtual Server environments.
- Hands on Experience in managing Blade Servers, SAN switches & Storages.
- Handle issues on Clusters and Storage environment.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Virtualization (VMWare)
- Troubleshoot IIS related issues
- Good Knowledge of ESXi
- Troubleshooting Application related issues.
- The Candidate will be responsible for maintaining Infrastructure availability.
- The Candidate will assist the Systems Engineering team, Support the Virtual Infrastructure/ Support and manage the VDI Infrastructure.
- Analyze and Suggest Improvements and Fine tune the performance and capacity planning for the Infrastructure.
- Suggest changes to the application installation/ configuration to the operating system, and hardware.
- Job responsibilities include monitoring system performance, optimization, maintenance.
- Centralized Monitoring and Problem/request Management (Internal/External) Clients.
- Candidate familiar/aware of ITIL procedures (CM/PM Procedures).
- Candidate must be a team player who is able to work with peers and other team members in solving a range of interoperability and integration issues that may exist within the environment.
- Proficiency in Communication Skills & Relationship.
- Required to participate in Bridge Calls, blast dial, New Projects call.
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices across the Team.
- Ensure closure of tickets within the SLA terms
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction (internal).
- Ensure day to day co-ordination with the internal support teams for smooth operations between teams.
- Strong concept in Designing and Understanding the Setup of VDI (preferably on VMware Horizon View VDI)
Knowledge of Networks, Storage and Server Setup (Protocols, Design concepts)
Good Knowledge of Advance Excel
Should be able to find solutions to ensure Vulnerabilities are remediated and systems are hardened to ensure 100% Compliance
- Microsoft and VMware Certification.
- Technical Skills required with strong communication
- Should be flexible to work in different shifts
- Ability to lead effectively across Technology Projects
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
As one of the leading company in United State, FIS offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. FIS also gives a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to upgrade new experience and erudition through the company programs.
If You interested to submit System Administrator II Delhi April 2018 FIS FIS, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply System Administrator II Delhi April 2018 FIS above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Delhi region from any other company.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help...
The applicant must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualification and experience.Applicants already worked in a similar position shall have preference...
The maximum duration, for which Project staff could be engaged in different projects taken together, will be 5 years, i.e. the total period of five years of...
Or equivalent with at-least 5 years of regular service in Central government department/Statutory or Autonomous bodies or Universities or Institution of Higher...
Master of Dental Surgery Vacancies :. Only Shortlisted Candidate will be invited for the interview. 1 - 3 years Job Location :. New Delhi Last Date to Apply :....